Blizz listen... Mercy Players are talking to you

Normal in competive? With random peoples? Or to play comp you need 6 stack and all voice? To counter her is not enough to have normal team, well coordinated and able to aim team - already above normal)

Iā€™m sorry you had stupid teams in the past then

1 Like

Well every solo-q competive = in many cases uncoordinated. Balanced, idk, but who wanted her in OWL?

Well, people argue that because sheā€™s a less skill demanding hero, her winrate should naturally deteriorate the higher you climb because more mechanically skilled heroes are played to their effectiveness.

The problem is, Mercy is expected to perform positively at the lower tiers. After the recent changes, she doesnā€™t. even at lower tiers where people are considered less mechanically skilled, the mechanically skilled supports are currently outperforming her.

It may likely just be the usual result of people ā€œboycottingā€ her because of her nerf, but if her stats DONā€™T improve, it shows this recent change hasnā€™t actually balanced her, but made her bad, all for the sake of keeping Resurrection in her base kit :man_shrugging:

Also, I donā€™t know if youā€™re looking at her stats based on the past month or the past week. if You look at the support stats based on the past WEEK, when the support changes came into effect, she has a negative winrate, not balanced

1 Like

Stop Making everything about owl

Think about the players who play the game for their own satisfaction

Think about those who want to enjoy the heroes they play and main in this game

Youā€™re just thinking and complaining about yourself and OWL

The OWL players Know/Knew how to counTer mercy 1.0 SHE WAS NEVER A PROBLEM.
Blizzard made her one.

You guys were just complaining about it because it was ā€œcoolā€

4 Likes

Stop overreacting to truth, but much mercymains was really upset of Ana dominance in high ranks)

They mostly complained about Biotic Grenadeā€™s anti-heal (and so did Zen mains).

They wanted a cleanse ability to compensate.

Wait a couple weeks when they figure out that her E is too valuable to not have in their composition. Then the next nerf happens.

Iā€™m not begrudging you your opinion, im just relegating it to my personal, ā€œbutthurt mercies in the year 2018ā€ file, putting a sticker on it labelling it for what it is, and moving on.

THEY WERENT. I WASNT
youā€™re just imagining things, You are the one who are overreactingā€¦ mercy mains were having THE TEAM OF OUR LIVES

Where they were treated equally as any other mains.

Look whoā€™s overreacting

ā€œI AM NOT oveREEactingā€. Of course, only a small group of uncool mercymains with 1 hour on Mercy complain about her useless)

She is useless
Youā€™re just blind

She is strong. Stop overreact) And other supports still donā€™t have same power as Mercy, even if it Zen.

If they have proven anything with this rework then that they dont listen at all to us. While there are some people who just yell for a revert over and over there are also people who took a lot of effort and made good threads with constructive feedback. Yet those good threads get the same ignorant treatment as the others. Here are some good examples for nice feedback.

Have fun reading themā€¦ or not.

4 Likes

After reading all of those countless threads about Mercy I have a question: maybe, just maybe, youā€™ve been playing Mercy for too long so you got tired of it? Like playing the same hero again and again for hundreds of hours so now she is unfun to play?

2 Likes

Instead of these text, why not use ā€œshe is OPā€? There still people who always believe that mercy is useless. I can say Zen is weak because of huge hitbox, all supports are weaker then mercy, just put any two supports together instead of mercy. Even baguette with ana is not so strong as baguette hatters will say.

Keeping track of enemy ultimates, maybe baiting them out, and using your tactical genius to gain an advantageā€¦ and then pressing Q at the right momentā€¦ Itā€™s not mechanically fun, Iā€™ll give you that. Itā€™s the work that goes in to using the ult correctly, and very rarely to mass-rez, that is fun. I mostly tempo-rezzed because it was the better strategy. Hiding and Mass-rezzing was mostly something for those who wished to take advantage of the SR system (one that I never used).

In contrast:
The decision process of when to use Valkyrie goes like this: Is my team alive and are they pushing: use Valkyrie. Is my team alive and are they defending against a push: use Valkyrie. Do I have to escape but have nobody to guardian angel to: use Valkyrie.

Once Valkyrie is popped you can grab your paper-weights and place one at the spacebar key, and another at one of the mouse-buttons, while you go to the bathroom or something for 15 seconds. Valkyrie is 15 seconds where you as a player does not matter. No target prioritization because chain beams fixes that for you. No evading and dodging because youā€™re so high up in the skybox that youā€™re kind of out of danger. You donā€™t matterā€¦ so itā€™s 15 seconds of boredom.

3 Likes

no, you absolutely do not get the mercy strugg. I read your whole dumb mess

Of course only Mercy mains can count ults, not like zen and lucio, with their LOW healinā€™ potential. And about, how are you bait enemy? Saying you team group up in one point, while you sneaking around walls, clever master bait techniques, never heard about that, not like uncool hideā€™nā€™seek))

i am an 800 hr lucio, and I can tell you right now that only GM healers and above can out-heal us on our WORST day. Because they are seldom clever