Blizz listen... Mercy Players are talking to you

She will never be balanced with Rez as an ability

1 Like

If thereā€™s an alternative site to overbuff that says otherwise, please do share.

Otherwise, Overbuff is the only site we have to gauge statistics, which say Mercy is doing terribly at all levels of play now :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Where are you getting your stats? Most Mercy players (from my competitive games) have a hidden profile hence their stats arenā€™t recorded.

Edit: your profile is hidden tooā€¦ coincidence? :thinking:

Thatā€™s what makes her unique. I agree that Rez should be her ult again but a single rez, not this mass rez crap.

Solution: Remove res completely! :smiley:

But honestly she seems pretty balanced right now, considering the other healers are actually playable now. And sheā€™s fun, too! Yes, subjectivity exists.

Ever since Private Profiles came in, stats on all sites have not been accurate.

Mass Rez was balanced it only needed Few tweaks to get rid of the crappy players were complaining about.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s taking the risk of :

• dying yourself
  • teammates respawning (at the spawn)
  • letting the enemy cap

They answered to your post, you might take a read.

Us to the devs:

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/f/f2/Ana_-_Shh._The_adults_are_talking.ogg

Just saying. I donā€™t want them to revert her to the Rezz thing. Its just that I said that was when I had fun. If they have something else up their sleve sure. Completly rework her delete her Rezz I am up for that. Alsoā€¦ as I said can you keep it a discussion rather than just ā€œugh another Mercy cry thread another wants her back to op nessā€¦ā€ never said that. I just want to voice that she is no fun to me.

I think she is bad designed now. She has rez that should be an ultimate and Valkyrie that should be an ability. After 13 nerfs, Valkyrie isnā€™t an ultimate anymore, in every place you want to see her.

If she isnā€™t going to have a revert, she needs another rework. A SERIOUS REWORK, not a pushed one and nerfed for over one year.
She lacks of impact that every hero has, also Torbjon when ult and kill 4 people with the turret, or Bastion when ult or Symmetra thanks to her turrets: they have impact.
Mercy has not anything of impact anymore.

1 Like

Oof didnt get a notification iā€™ll look for it.

Holding left and right click then E & shift is not fun

Especially when youā€™re a weak hero

1 Like

Where are you seeing this? Overbuff says that she is the 2nd highest picked hero with a 50% win rate.

2 Likes

If you were gonna die, you were gonna die anyway. Besides, the whole point of ā€œhidingā€ would be to prevent dying.

The last two points are things that you would obviously take into account when using this tactic if you were a good Mercy.

You forget the whole shift+space thing, as well as the hold-space thing, as well as the constantly dodging enemy fire while simultaneously healing your team which is always fun. Oh and the whipping out the pistol and ruining the enemy team thing.

As I said, subjectivity exists and if you donā€™t like her playstyle, play a different hero. I definitely find her fun.

Old mercy was OP versus uncoordinated team, and completely useless versus skill team. In " broken sr patch" if you team canā€™t to assist damage, it just gives free mass ress to Mercy. You canā€™t kill her, because she is hard to hit character, while she can perform her healing. So she was never viable in OWL without phara, because no poke damage, fast picks, but she really hard punished bad, solo-q experience.

2 Likes

I was comparing her to other supports, not the entire roster, thereā€™s a tab on the heroes page where you can cut it down to each category to compare them with each other

So it was balanced against a normal skill team.

And Remember: she hadnā€™t a skill but GA. She had GA and Ultimate, no E ability.

3 Likes

But I still donā€™t understand. Sheā€™s literally one of the highest picked heroes in the game with a completey fair winrate overall. Why does it matter if the other supports are getting more spotlight than her? Itā€™s a nice change to see for once.

1 Like

UNCOORDINATED TEAM. Then itā€™s not her or the players problem itā€™s yallā€™s

Mercy 1.0 was balanced if needed few tweaks for everyone to shut up about her, no one even was complaining about her until they nerfed Ana.

Mercy mains did nothing wrong they just wanted to play the hero they always enjoyed playing but blizzard made it even harder for everyone

4 Likes