Big surprise hanzo still busted

that experimental with his dragon? sounds nice honestly. a nice QoL change i believe it should be in the game. it makes sense wouldn’t it? the arrow hit the wall so it would generally make it spawn faster?

Smallest hitbox in the game, get good

Well no, cause it won’t fix the issue for high ranks, it’ll only make Hanzo more of a throw pick below plat.
He needs to shoot faster arrows at a higher rate. And then you can just remove his one shot.
Or he should have to hit his target once, applying a debuff, that would allow Hanzo to one-shot the target. It means the Hanzo has to shoot the target twice, making things feel more fair, while not exactly removing his one shot.

Oh boi who saw this coming? People do not wanna play 250 hp heroes that straight up hard counters him now. Like how hard is it to admit you are biased scrub that has no clue or idea about game balance or game design? All you want is to one trick your favorite hero and have no counters in the entire game. Also every time you get out played it’s not you, it’s the game. Sad.

If you were better, you’d understand. :man_shrugging:

Lmao. That’s just comical. Bless your heart.

Compared to hitscan, they are logs.

Ive died many times to many diferent char where on my screen it didnt show a hit. Its not only a hanzo thing.

1 Like

the funny thing is that one shots are in this game for 7 years ands the playerbase is just decreasing, thats a good point

1 Like

The size of the projectile is literally the size of tracers head. Even if it is among the smallest in the game, it is still too large.

Huge is still huge.

Cry more my arrows :two_hearts: will find you sombra mains.

Even if it were the smallest thing in the game, inconcievably small, players would still cry that their big head hitbox got hit by a skilled hanzo shooting “luck” arrows. You’d see them asking for nerfs on day 2 after that patch.
They just don’t think he should headshot at all. They don’t want him to be in their games. They don’t want to turn on their brain and put even a sliver of effort into predicting him.
Any other hero they have to pay attention to. Hanzo they can blame on luck and shout on forums that hes busted. Not mei, not anyone else (not talking about 1 tap, but even getting killed by a projectile).

1 Like

Look we put up with your adolescent teenage I’m so cool for everyone nonsense on sombra, let hanzo be a sad lonely emo.

They can ban hanzo and these people will cry about next ranged hero

They are bad.

1 Like

Their brains tingle when they hear a Widow shot or see Widow, and they fall in line to the basics of overwatch with cover, etc. If they see a Hanzo they just disrespect him and rage online. They don’t even know you can listen for shots and push him by predicting a shot if he’s consistent. That puts him in a spot where he isn’t even charging while you dive him.
They don’t know any of his weaknesses.
The best way to learn a hero’s weakness is to play them.

2 Likes

Lawd I get this all the time for the love of God I don’t play Sombra that often, I mostly play support and DPS heroes like Ashe, Widow, Tracer, Pharah, and even Hanzo at this point.

Stop talking to me like I’m Sombra. It’s freaking weird and you’re not addressing anything I’m saying, just being a catty weirdo about it.

Again not my hero. I don’t play Sombra that often. Go off, though, I guess.

3 Likes

from now on everybody can address me as sombra since i play her the most. come at me!

hehe sombra is fun

dont think ill get a sombra icon tho, i like my future whiskey bottle and shotglasses

3 Likes

Futuristic whiskey better slap harder than present whiskey tbh

1 Like

Doubtful from your posts

I’ve tested his arrow’s hitbox in practice range. Basically what I’ve found out is that hanzo’s arrows becomes easier to land the further away it is. Mid-range and long-range is where hanzo shines.

Kiriko’s projectile on the other hand is easier to land on the head in close range (even easier than hanzo).

But I think this is by design and working as intended. Hanzo is supposed to be a sniper, so it makes sense that his arrows are easier to land in mid to long-range.

I still think widowmaker is a magnet though to hanzo’s arrow in particluar, I’m not sure why. It’s just unusually too easy to dink widowmaker’s head whenever she is sitting further away. But this is probably due to widow’s playstyle being standing still and sniping.