Bi characters when?

Nope. He moved on and got married to someone else.

3 Likes

She can’t even sit properly what do you expect :man_shrugging:

my headcanon is that she is aro/ace :))

also dont understand why people get upset when the story section is used to discuss heroes’ sexualities?

1 Like

Personally, I’ve always seen Sym as a lesbian.

My sexuality is screaming into the void, but these are who I see as bi:

-Mei
-Junkrat
-McCree
-Mercy
-Torb

I’m sure there are others, but those come to mind right off the bat.

People get upset when people use the story section to talk about thing unrelated to the story with 0 meaning behind it. For example:

There is less than nothing to suggest any of these characters are bi.

1 Like

Because lgbt people need some kind of tell that they’re gay otherwise they’re not REALLY gay right?

1 Like

I’m not really sure why you decided to use my post to be rude. Those are my headcannons, and I’m allowed to have them. If you don’t like them, that’s fine. But you don’t have to be rude about it. And I’m not really sure why you quoted my post, when OP literally did the same thing. That’s what this board is about my dude.

It’s me. I’m suggesting it.

2 Likes

I see her as ace for sure, but she likes pretty ladies.

Some people just want something to scream at (or they’re trolls)>

1 Like

So that’s literally what this board is for

“This forum empowers our community members to speculate, theorycraft, discuss, and dissect elements of the current and progressing Overwatch story.”

" The Overwatch forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Overwatch."

Just because you don’t like it, that doesn’t mean we can’t post about it.

2 Likes

Headcanons fall under the umbrella of “fan-made fiction”.

3 Likes

Speculation and theories.
It’s my theory that those characters are a certain way.
I like the way headcannon sounds better.

Its a theory with no root in the lore. There is nothing in the story to suggest that Junkrat is bi, for example. There is just as much nothing to suggest he is straight as well. Its a baseless comment rooted in nothing, and, as already stated, falls under the umbrella of fan-made fiction. Not story.

3 Likes

Different interpretations of the story exist.
Different people can look at the same story, lore, etc and come away with just as many interpretations of it.

I’m not really sure why you’re so bothered by it.

1 Like

Are you going around saying this on all the boards like this? Where people are talking about things that aren’t 100% proven beyond their interpretations? Or is it just this one?

1 Like

I haven’t bothered to go through the thread cause it’s bound to be a dumpster fire but Sombra? McCree? Lucio? Bi bi bi.

3 Likes

Then what are you doing here.

I defy you to tell me what this topic is reportable for and how it can possibly be described as trolling.

3 Likes

They’re trolling because they don’t get enough attention at home.

3 Likes

And because they don’t want more diversity in the game about diverse characters.

2 Likes

I have a question. What is Bisexual? It’s a question not a insult or a attack.

Bisexual is a sexual orientation where someone is sexually attracted to both men and women. Some bisexual people like girls more then boys, some like boys more then girls, and some like both equally.