Beta Week One: Comments from the Overwatch team

Hit me up in an hour!

11 Likes

I don’t have any good vibes, they’ll make Mercy even more trashy, when her problem isn’t in superjump, stop messing with her! , revert superjump to the state of OW1 or beta1 OW2.

And give him more healing power like the rest of the support and some new abilities.

2 Likes

Huuuge can’t wait. Pls just a solid revert to what mercy was before and a damage reduction to Sojourn’s disruptor shot

Would be a dream come true

1 Like

bring back brigitte 200hp and 50 armor is an unnecessary nerf

For the love of all that is holy please make Mercy’s superjump change an OPTION in the settings like almost every single one of her other abilities :confused:

1 Like

We just published a dev blog that goes a little more in depth on this post!

14 Likes

Can we expect the mid beta patch this week or next week?

1 Like

So not today then? I thought there’d have been a patch this week.

cool no mention of moira so maybe she wont be in this patch lol

Please just leave Mercy’s super jump alone bruh or at least give us a toggle option so we can keep using classic super jump

1 Like

I see that continue with the obsession of superjumping Mercy when what she really needs is new improvements and more healing power like the rest of the supports, otherwise she will continue to be the worst support in all of OW2.

Revert the super jump to the state of 1 and who wants to use the automatic, a button to activate, simple.

2 Likes

praying for the patch to come today

2 Likes

They state at the end she will; curious that they didn’t state what the change would be, but perhaps that means it’s the previous iteration they mentioned in a past dev update?

1 Like

o yea missed that line

“In the meantime, you can expect some changes to Moira and Mercy in this upcoming mid-cycle patch!”

hmm uh o lol

I know! I wish we could have, too. We were unfortunately unable to patch as frequently as we did in the previous beta.

These changes are coming to the beta soon! I am so excited for y’all to try out the Mercy and Moira changes.

8 Likes

Is there a date we can expect the patch? I’m really looking forward to it

Those Mercy changes sound much better thought out! I’ll reserve final judgement until I can actually play her, but that sounds real fun

Good post. Also with console now part of the beta its not surprising updates can take a little longer. That’s always been the case and the team has always told us it gets a bit more complicated when console is involved and why the PTRs arent on it. So why are people acting surprised?

Nothing new on Torb? :frowning:

remove this auto aim kits from mercy und moira - it’s just contra for your design space and full auto aim heroes wont be good, else its another designfail.