Beams Nerfed, D.Va Still Trash

Like, did you expected her to be top tier again with the beam changes??? :thinking:

They still counter Dva.

Ah yes, launch Symmetra and Torbjorn should have been nerfed into the ground with their ~60% winrates.

Oh look, another fool. Hiding behind a smurf I see.

1 Like

Oh look, another dumb assumption; being quite intolerant to those holding a different opinion on something… What’s that label again… ah bigot!

I prefer the title “alternative account.” and this blizzard account was by mistake connected to “this alternative account.”

Sigma doesnt hard counter them its the absolute opposite…

I run both Sym and Zarya, the change I felt hit Zarya a lot harder, but both were noticeably weaker. The tank I am growing to despise personally is WInston, it is absolutely no fun trying to say run Bap and having him dive you over and over and teams just ignoring him…

People say they are taking Winston to counter Sigma, but strangely, he always seems to spend his time attacking supports and snipers and avoiding Sigma :thinking:

Those are both things Sigma can do too. Except if the Bastion is set up at high ground but even then you would probably want Sigmas Damage and the Barrier over D.Va.

Then at the very least prove you’re a D.Va player.
Not that it would matter. Your little personal experience holds no value against the stats. On top of that, it’s highly likely to be a lie.

2 Likes

If you read my previous statement without jumping to “omg let me defend d.va real quick.” All i stated was, she’s not the worst hero, she’s not garbage tier etc. she’s bad, and is in need for a buff though.

And I will gladly show you proof when i do get home, next time how about not personally attacking someone for having a different view on something?

I’m not attacking you for having a different opinion.
I’m attacking you because you made a stupid claim that goes against stats (“D.Va isn’t trash tier” when her stats are literally yelling “trash tier”), have no elements to back it up (that’s a fallacy btw) and used that as some sort of moral ground to tell us how to behave.

And when I made that statement, I do not know whether you comprehended it the way I wanted or not. Let me say it again, by “d.va isn’t trash tier,” I meant there are certain situations which she can be used and be perfectly valuable. She’s bad but I wouldn’t label it trash/garbage. Perhaps, not in the right place? The overall feedback when it comes to d.va previous nerfs have been full of over-exaggerations. (I’ve been there too and i do fully understand why but when duplicate threads of exaggerations are made, It makes me believe y’all overreacting. However if you prefer to label her as trash, go off, bud.

Also, my opinions is, she is not trash, your opinion is she is trash. You’re attacking me for the claim which happens to be my opinion; which is different from yours, aka bigotry.

Hey, hey fellas, just cause she’s been part of the metas for like more than 2+ years doesnt mean she’s trash now.
Metas are shifting due to 222 and now it’s other heroes turn now really.

You can still play her all you want regardless if people say that she’s tRaSh/tHrOwPicK, literally no one’s stopping you from adapting what she’s now.

Stop being so overdramatic.

If that were the case, she’d have a higher winrate with her low pickrate, like Bastion.

Current stats show that those likely weren’t over-exaggerations after all.

It would be bigotry if it was on the mere fact you have a different opinion, but that’s not the case.
Your opinion goes straight against stats. The sky isn’t red.

4 Likes

Considering those situations aren’t as many, which is why I believe she deserves a buff to back her into the game. (also it’s 2shieldmeta and she has no place in this meta, not until a new forms? if it makes sense)

Labeling a hero as trash/garbage tier does seem like an over exaggeration. I believe hero’s like… bastion is garbage/trash. A hero which can barely function on it’s own and has not seen an significant play in a long time, just to throw in “my” definition of trash/garbage.

My opinion is, “she’s bad but not garbage.” The stats show that d.va is bad. I wouldn’t label her as garbage.

You cant claim youre being attacked by losing an argument that you willingly joined in

Cant handle the heat? Stay out of the kitchen :man_shrugging:. Right now it just looks like youre deflecting the conversation to paint GeniusMage in a bad light

4 Likes

First reply…?

Also, I’m not the one throwing out insults because i have different views. And what argument am i losing? Saying that certain people are over-exaggerating? D.va is bad but i wouldn’t label her as garbage.

y’all believe the word “garbage” is the right word? Sure, go ahead. I believe it’s not. And no, i’m not deflecting an argument to put mage in a bad spotlight, i am genuinely curious as to why a person would want to "call someone a fool and trying to use profiles as a way to make their “opinions” more superior.

1 Like

i think zence is saying that just bc kolor plays bastion in t500 doesnt mean that bastion as a hero is good

2 Likes

Thats exactly what im saying. I never even brought up Kolorblind lmao

Reminder Dive tanks are meant to counter immobile heroes like Sigma and Orisa.
That’s her place in the meta: as a counter, like Doomfist and Wrecking Ball.

FYI, Bastion is played more and has a higher winrate in Master/GM. He actually has a better winrate in every tier.

So Bastion is trash, but D.Va with worse stats isn’t ? Odd.

You can have an opinion thats wrong you know. You cant defend people who use profiles to belittle you, but if they’re using it to show that the experience to back such an opinion is lacking then you should be able to handle it.

You can continue to believe that shes fine, but dont feel bad about getting backlash about it.

1 Like