Be easy on yourself

Well… maybe you don’t want to be the bad guy anymore?

Whaaaaaat? Why would I ever stop being the spooky hitscan player that the forums wants dead?

:eye::lips::eye:

In all seriousness, I think something snapped a couple years ago and now I just am full in the hitscan camp no matter how absurd my takes get lol. Always was, but now completely let my ego take over.

Well in that case, maybe being a maniacal villain is self-care.

1 Like

Possibly. Who knows at this point.

1 Like

Why is she in rice? Can I have a bowl of it, pwease?

1 Like

She fell in the pool and is drying in the rice

2 Likes

huh? who asked? who are you?

I’m no one, no one asked, but is it wrong to try and lift people up who may be struggling?

1 Like

yes. yes, it is. it sounds fake. you send the same message to hundreds of people you don’t know. it sounds completely not genuine. whenever i read this sort of thing i just assume the person is high or advertising something.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but that isn’t really my problem, please don’t project your own personal issues onto the core of the thread.

I struggle with mental issues, and dark thoughts, I don’t like seeing people the way I feel most of the time. I’m sorry if that upset you.

they’re not my personal issues. you literally don’t know anyone of these people. you’re not their friend. it’s kind of nice, i guess, that you generally want people to be happy. but who doesn’t?

how anyone can read this and go “awww, so sweet” is beyond me. you’re the equivalent of a corporate twitter account mass sending wholesome messages for whatever reason.

imagine if some stranger came to you and told you this stuff on the subway. that’s just weird. or if you ever got one of those postcards that try to convert you to whatever obscure christian cult. normal people don’t do that.

i do too. i’m not gonna go into details. but you just don’t mean that if you just send it out into the void.

You are entitled to your opinion.

Because corporations have obvious ulterior motives for doing so. OP doesn’t benefit in any material way from making a positive post, especially on a forum normally filled with negativity. It’s easy to imagine they had a bad day, and find making others feel good as a way to feel good about themselves.

6 Likes

The moment someone expresses positivity on this forum and you want to shut it down. That’s just sad. Enjoy trolling - I guess that makes you happy

1 Like

Unless you play Life Weaver. Then it doesn’t apply to you specifically when you play Life Weaver. For those brief moments in your life you are a problem.

But otherwise yeah no, good job for functioning enough to live all.

Be easy on yourself, don’t go to the Overwatch forums.

2 Likes

How did you make another thread about your Lifeweaver hate Lol

Boss needs to start charging Flower Boy rent.

KissyCatMeow… No offense intended, but I feel that perhaps you needed to hear this more than just about anyone who has clicked on the thread and it is unfortunate that your initial reaction is to cry about it.

I will not shower you with hopeful platitudes; however, I do enjoy these fortune cookie good vibes and thought it was sweet.

I am misanthropic and need to be reminded that good people exist for my own sanity if I am being honest. I am not even sure I agree with the overall message, but it’s the thought that counts!

6 Likes

Some people never grow. Maybe that’s you.