Be easy on yourself

i have to much data for that and im sure google would wonder why im pushing so much data but its fun to build your own stuff and plus its not just a backup server its also my plex server

2 Likes

On behalf of the Legions of the Damned, we thank you. Our job is tough and often thankless, and rarely garners sympathy, Mick Jagger notwithstanding. Words like this give us the motivation to make it one more day, steal one more soul, start one more fight, trip one more granny, cut off one more driver in the fast lane. Little by little, we’re moving forward.

~ warm thanks, Ashmodai, Prince of Hell

7 Likes

What’s this? Actual positivity on this forum? Aren’t we supposed to be complaining about this hero, that hero, 5v5 vs 6v6. No? A break from that then. It is unexpected, but very much appreciated. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Sometimes people need reminding that it’s okay to just… Exist at times. Things are easily overwhelmable, even to the most strong minded people, so sometimes… Just… Exist. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

This is objectively wrong. If you aren’t making ten figures and legally own one of Jupiter’s moons, you’re a slacker beta sheep, bro. And for just $39.99 a week, my course will reveal the top 15 strategies utilized by all uberkajillionairs that will turn your online custom stuffed animal business into a Fortune 500 empire committing labor atrocities in Southeast Asia overnight!

5 Likes

This is good. :hushed:

I’m going to use this and read it word-for-word for when there’s a Mercy being played on my team, so I’m assured to get the pocket. :astonished:

1 Like

My Mother in Rice, this is the Overwat forum!

2 Likes

unexpected
undeserving

2 Likes

This is me when I’m hungry in the morning

1 Like

Are you a mercy main ?

1 Like

Feel gloomy because I had a bad game and the duo in my team started flaming me and telling my they hoped I got blipped :frowning:

Feelsbadman that toxicity is so prevalent in Top 500 and Blizzard won’t actually ban anyone for death threats anymore.

3 Likes

Nope, I main Queen for tank, Sombra for DPS, and Moira for support.

1 Like

Cringe

Buy me dinner first before you love me. Unlike J-Lo, my love do cost a thing!

But thanks for the words. When I play ow my mindset is chill cause I haven’t taken the game serious in a long time. I’m happy with how I play my mains. Though I feel Reaper and Symmetra were done dirty.

Like I tell anyone that gets toxic or upset at OW 2, just go have fun out there.

The wins and losses don’t matter because the devs can one day make another sequel nobody asks for and delete all your hard fought stats again as they did in OW 1.

We lucky few have free time to waste shooting at each other in a dated F2P model game.

And if it ever gets bad for you, there’s always other games you can play for a more funky good time.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbirBvF6Q4&ab_channel=SPOILER

good vs evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KuEupZLbeE&ab_channel=AlexanderMandelin

1 Like

I think I love you , great picks.

1 Like
I have a small conundrum...

See, I bought DD2, but it’s having technical issues and I tried to abstain from any walkthroughs about it but I clicked an article about an infection that can kill npcs…

And npc death is permanent, so you could potentially soft lock yourself from quests?

I’m afraid to play it until the technical issues are fixed…but this put a damper on my mood.

To anyone’s that played it, should I be worried?

Finally some paws- ahem, I mean positivity and nice words.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I agree with this.

That’s why I went ahead and purchased Helldivers 2 this morning.

This is very disappointing, our future will be forge in conflicts and competition – doom fist

But how can I possibly act like the villain I think the community wants me to be?