Be easy on yourself

Hey look, you’re doing okay. Whatever level you’re performing, it’s okay. The world is falling apart outside your door, if all you did was wake up and feed yourself, you’re doing good. Life is hard on you, bills are hard on you, the world around you is hard on you. Be easy on yourself, all that love and understanding and kindness and patience you give to everyone else, it’s time to give some back to you. You never stop to think if they deserve it, of course they deserve it, they’re a human being, so why do you think you’re not worthy of the same? But I get it, people have so many different expectations of you, but they are not living in your skin. At the end of the day, the only person who needs to be okay with you, and what you’re doing is yourself. Be good yourself, I’m proud of you, and I love you, so be easy on yourself.

Just if you needed to hear something like this today.

43 Likes

Oh, wow… This is so sudden. I love you too, Becca. :flushed:

11 Likes

Embrace it, Buddha, embrace it!

5 Likes

I will always be too hard on myself >:(

ok sry for the double edit but I appreciate this post c:

9 Likes

Some people wake up and choose violence, it’s just who they are. And it’s up to the rest of society to teach them that their ways aren’t to be tolerated.

2 Likes

Be you, that’s all you can do, right?

1 Like

paws dont be hard on yourself, we are there for that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

what about me :anguished: i thought i was your bff

2 Likes

You and this thread are appreciated.

3 Likes

i will meditate and then do focused calm violence :innocent:

2 Likes

My Ana is cracked. This is the motivation I need to carry on.

1 Like

Nothing’s worth the effort put into it.

Everyone’s nice only because they want something from me.

Happiness is harassed constantly.

Light pollution.

Sound pollution.

Surrounded by platitudes from other people doing worse than me.

This world can burn for all I care.

5 Likes

That’s dark bro

2 Likes

its alright everyone goes through that teen phase were the whole world is against them

2 Likes

A three decade teen phase?

4 Likes

If any character in this game taught me anything, it’s that life is pain

:motorway: :boar:

3 Likes

its called adult puberty lol

2 Likes

Thank you, Dr. Phil. Now please excuse myself while I ruin my mental health by continuing to play Overwatch.

jk I love this game ofc, otherwise why would I be here?

3 Likes

its hard today as my private home server malfunctioned more than once today, UPS also malfunctioned and i accidently broke a drive connector for one of the harddrives when trying to figure out what was causing drive malfunction

1 Like

this is why you should use those google drive and let them spy on you, less hassle