Be careful what you wish for, Ana mains

Im pretty sure youll find the answer to that in the thread itself

1 Like

One requires LOS, the other one didn’t. One can be countered by almost any character, the other didn’t have counterplay at all. But hey, if you ignore those really small details, then yeah, they’re similar.

7 Likes

When Mercy has the highest pickrate: Mercy is OP, Mercy is broken, nerf Mercy NOW!!!111!1!!
When Ana has the highest pickrate: She is fine, she is finally balanced…

I love these double standarts… :unamused::unamused::unamused:.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if they did indeed nerf Ana again if she truly ends up regaining her crown but is this divisive language really necessary? Like what are you trying to say here? Ana mains should’ve just embraced being in the gutter because Blizzard balance is bad and incapable of making all Supports fun and viable?

Seriously, both sides need to stop this silly infighting. It ain’t Ana mains, it ain’t Mercy mains, it’s all Blizzard.

2 Likes

please dont get them started

I don’t like that change still :frowning_face:

The idea of both hiding before a big play is the same, but I agree that when preformed theyre both different. I actually wish Mass Resurrect worked like Reapers ult, in exchange for a helpful midfight ability Mercy could use, but instead we went down this disasterous route.

1 Like

As long as you’re willing to sacrifice a team saving defensive ult from off healers, it’s totally possible.

Ana mains are the most pretentious cocky people out there. They get all super triggered and angry if another hero is effective without needing precise aim.

1 Like

Preach! We’re all stuck in this boat together, lets not shoot holes into it and instead work together to swim to shore :confounded:

2 Likes

yeah, were so nasty for wanting mechanical skill to be properly rewarded

5 Likes

Agreeded

But like why? It really didn’t do anything.

From my knowledge so far, this is very true. And Ana isn’t even that hard of a hero, so I find it funny when they put themselves on a high stool.

1 Like

To be fair, the support class always receives the “nerf this hero” complaint that then moves into the next support. It was first Lucio, then Ana, then Mercy, then Moira, then Mercy again, then Brigitte. It is a constant cycle. When a support becomes more dominant, people complain about that support, even if numbers don’t support that they need changes (not saying they’re not warranted. Many are).

Stopping a death is annoying. It will always be complained about no matter which hero, sadly. :confused:

2 Likes

Oh noo what is you doing?

You’re gonna start the “aim isnt important/gamesense>Aim” circle jerk of Season 4.

Look at this thread. Soon a becky gonna come here telling you Mercy deserves to be as good as Ana in high tiers because every hero should be equal… while ignoring the skill gap between the 2 healers.

6 Likes

I felt it didn’t add anything to MY Ana gameplay, while taking away prehealing. Statistically though, her overall healing has increased since then, so that’s nice.

1 Like

oh no, mechanical skillful heroes are strong THIS IS NOT COD, ITS NOT A TRADITIONAL FPS MERCY DESERVES TO BE AS STRONG AS ANA, TORBS TURRETS N E E D S TO BE AS GOOD AS WIDOWMAKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah, I can see this getting locked soon

7 Likes

This is very bitter and vaguely threatening lmao

2 Likes

If you’re so obsessed with ‘precise aim’ maybe you should play another game.

That’s rich coming from a thread that’s pretty much summed up as “Bitter Mercy mains upset Mercy isn’t the best for once in a year”

This is so 2016, for a moment i thought you were going to say how delusional Ana mains are cuz all you have to do is shoot at your fat tanks’ butt ez clap

7 Likes

They’re upset because Blizzard can’t seem to balance her right and keep reworking her over and over.

1 Like