Battle Pass SCAM (yes, yellow coins != credits)

and answer me: if it was WHITE COINS PRINTED with the label “gold coins”? Which one we should get?

then blizzard was coming here to say sry, it was a mistake, we’ll give you all the white coins, the ‘gold coins’ was a mistake

Umm, there are additional credits in the premium battle pass. You must not have read that part. :smile:

Not much mind you, but some.

Stop looking at the picture and orient yourself on the text. JESUS! ITS NOT HARD!

welp, probably u’re not even workers, i don’t know, maybe just child
like i said, in physical stores, it was going to give problems to the store, they would fix and sell the one printed
but it’s internet, i don’t know how it works here
but i’m 100% sure if it was the opposite: “WHITE COINS” printed with the words: “GOLD COINS”, bBlizzard was coming to ask sry and give us the white coins, and u probably was going to open THIS thread saying: “it’s write GOLD COINS, blizzard should give GOLD COINS blablabla”

i’ll give u an easier example:
they show us a screen shot of D.Va ultra rare skin
and in small letters it’s write: Genji skin
then you buy it, and discover it was a genji skin
can’t u see there’s a problem here? If u can’t, i think you should quit internet today and study a bit more
and well, i have to go back to work :smiley: good day
[]'s

2 Likes

Well i knew blizzard is a scummy money hole trying to steal as much money as possible as fast as possible from its loyal customers. Never did i think they would do something to make skins in this game affordable in any capacity. You will buy every battle pass full $10. You will also only ever be rewarded with old skins as a new or returning player. Everything else is $20 each. You want a single legendary skin for every hero? That will be $720. You want options, better sell some blood cus thats a lot more.

Learn how to read maybe

1 Like

I’ve been holding off on the BP and thankfully I did becaue before this thread I thought the credits were premium ones. especially since i heard somewhere(maybe not officially) that there were at least 500 premium credits in the pass.
As such, I was going to see if i should just level the pass without purchase like i did the other one.
Again this pass is soley for the mythic imo.

Edit: I looked really closley in-game for a clue as to whether the creds were premium or not. There’s hardly any fine print distinguishing the two credits (if any in the actual game itself). Especially when you consider that the bundles are cash only, there’s premium credits, there were white legacy credits, and now the legacy credits are just credits.

1 Like

Not everyone is sitting down to read a blogpost before they play a video game. I think it’s perfectly reasonable for someone to see a giant golden C logo and assume it’s the other thing with the giant golden C logo

14 Likes

they never said anything about premuim currency. they stated you can earn legacy credits in the battlepass to buy legacy cosmetics. thats what they said and thats what is currently the case.

so yeah, no scam, just poor comprehension on your end.

1 Like

With the amount of rumors and changes made to the pass it’s less about “poor comprehension” and more confusion. legacy credits used to be white. now that we can earn them they changed their name & color. Who wouldn’t be confused if they simply log into the game to play?

2 Likes

i don’t understand some replies of ppl arguing i should had read (in a blog?) what i see in game

i’ll try make it easier:
there’s an IMAGE saying A
and a TEXT saying B
How you guys can’t understand there’s an error here? It’s FACT! It’s not from my mind.

Then, a few come with the: “the text is the most important”. From WHERE you took it? From your rainbow? I mean: is it a worldwide rule?

If there’s an image of A and a text of B and you only discover what you get AFTER BUYING: there’s an error. Intentional? Mistaken? I don’t know, but there’s an error.

They (Blizzard) should comment it and FIX IT ASAP! Printing it white. No point keeping two diff infos for one thing. It leads to a scam.

Again: if it was the opposite: IMAGE WHITE COINS and TEXT GOLD COINS, blizzard was coming and say: the IMAGE is what we wanted, Sry. Get here your white coins.

Or even the DVA skin example: SRY! We showed you the DVA skin but the text says Genji, so get here your Genji skin that you only discover AFTER BUYING

5 Likes

I like this guy a lot

I knew society was doomed the moment I read that a college professor was fired because his students said his classes were too hard and he wouldn’t make it easier for them.

3 Likes

dude just admit that you where wrong and theres no scam here. they didnt need to change anything about battle pass rewards yet they did.

Blizz should feel lucky they are located in the US where you can get way with such kind of “trick.”

If its in my country they are gonna compensate whoever bought them.

2 Likes

here is the same
probably it’s a cultural thing
US ppl can get scammed and they don’t complain
in my country they should fix it ASAP and give money back for whoever wanted
but ofc, if it was a physical store. Internet has diff rules (and even in a diff country)
[]'s

4 Likes

There’s always a catch with this game. Blizzard hasn’t gotten anything right with Overwatch 2.

4 Likes

This. They use what looks like a giant replica of the OW coins icon on their battle pass. No wonder people get confused for design wise there’s only very little difference and the main factor is the color… and they decided to use the color of the coins instead of credits. Sure, if you view it with a bit more care then you can see it says “100 credits” but still, amateurish or deliberately misleading. Compare to other games which use completely distinct design for each currency. Like Paladins with its’ gold and crystals. Heck, OW too has very distinctive design for their competitive points but then hardly any differences between coins and credits besides the color which they don’t apparently even stay consistent about. Pfft.

10 Likes

i thought that too but i dont see them lol. i do see the supposed legacy coins that are made to look like “premium” coins. i know you can spend those on only the heroes screen but i swore we were suppost to get 500 premium coins :wink:

1 Like

I believe it was done on purpose. Similar name, similar look, almost same color in battlepass just to trick people into buying. Of course they explained it with text and in the news to avoid law suits, but it doesn’t look as just a simple “mis-design”.

12 Likes