Bastion should have 4 forms

Attack form. This is obviously his most offensive form. Something better than a turret form. use some imagination.
Defensive form. Protects himself and allies in some form that’s not armor or barrier. Perhaps a mini matrix? Idk
Speed form. More mobility. Less firepower. Used for quick getaways and positioning.
Ultimate form. Something better than that horrible tank form lol. That thing is lameee.

You see what im getting at? Make bastion more useful and make him a transformer. Hes a robot its time for torb/brig to upgrade him since they are buddy buddy. Just make it cannon.

1 Like

His fourth form is one of my favorites: Dead pile of Lego’s

2 Likes

2 Likes

I still say Golden Frieza is the laziest thing since brig.

1 Like

Tank mode is the most fun part of his kit. Rocket jumping to where people don’t expect a Bastion to come from is so good.

Also, this is no longer Bastion, why not just put this on another hero? You’re literally saying remove all of his modes, and give him different modes. That’s a different character…

4 Likes

Can he also have a “permanently removed from the game form”?

And can it be extended to Mercy too?

If the answer is yes, how much money do i need to pay to make it happen?

i think they should remove self heal and give him a few buffs/abilities. the buff is less self damage done by the rockets and most importantly more knock back. 2 new abilities:

1. shield
    toggleable
    last 2 secs max
    endures 500 damage
    10 sec cd if broken or 2 sec usage exceeded

the whole point of the shield is to rely less on his teammates and reaction block certain abilities that are a pain to bastion e.g. sleep/hook/nade/storm arrow/widow shot…list goes on

1. can now fire rockets in sentry mode
    2 shots can be fired before cd is activated
    8 sec cd
    after 5 secs if only 1 rocket was used it auto reloads to 2
    75 damage on direct hit and little splash damage

now before you say ‘ult to E LUL’, the whole point of this is to allow bastion to be mobile in sentry mode. remember the more knock back from rockets buff i suggested at the start? this would mean bastion can move without having to exit sentry mode and add more skill to his character. the shield can also be used to help him relocate/escape.

I would leave the ult as it is as i have no better suggestion. it will better with the knock back buff but similar to soldiers ult is very limited and easily counterable.

I mean, removing the self heal just forces bunker comps like pirate ship even more because he has to stay close to his healers and such for healing…

1 Like

the whole point is to stop encouraging bastion being viable only in bunker comps.

Yea, there is no reason nor circumstance in which Bastion’s healing needs to be removed.

He already lacks an E Ability, and being what he is he needs constant healing to survive chip damage, let alone being focused down as hard as a Bastion is.

1 Like

That’s why I’m saying his self healing should probably stay… without it, he would have to be in a bunker to be remotely viable…

1 Like

Imagine taking away Soldier 76’s ability to heal.

Same problems.

Except for the fact that Soldier 76 isn’t the size of a bus.

1 Like

he cannot have a shield and self heal. who am kidding anyways, none of these suggestions are being read or considered and bastion will always be F tier anyways.

He originally had this, actually.
(In beta)

They are being read by us, And in all honesty… That probably moves them further than trying to directly address the devs.

1 Like

i know which is why he cant have it. low level/unorganized players cannot deal with him otherwise.

He used to have a shield and self-heal… And it was a static shield too, so it was always up when in Sentry mode. If you want to give him a shield, take Ironclad away instead… That said, I don’t think he really needs a shield anyway, it wouldn’t really solve his problems (his extremely high spread and inconsistent damage), and would just add to them most likely…

There’s been a lot of changes to the game since beta… a lot of stuff that could counter a shielded Bastion pretty well…

1 Like

If they put this on another hero in all honesty he will suck even more lol.

This is true.

Above all else his damage output needs to be addressed… As it’s entirely inconsistent, and unreliable.

Let alone the least fun thing in the game.

Bastion is no longer a single minded killer robot anyway. He needs to change a bit. They can keep his current modes and just add more then.

Bastion needs to be capable of killing At all, first.