Bastion should have 4 forms

Why does he need more modes though? At the very most, I would say just put Tank on E, though that’s not really even needed…

Remove bastions only good thing about his kit, self heal are you nuts. If people want bastion independent of being pocketed that is the last thing to be touched. I really need to get back to sleep.

1 Like

Exactly.
Other approaches may be to increase his damage output while raising his skill needed To Output said damage.

Find rest, friend.

I think they could make him viable and not OP by giving him a tank mode for quick getaways, but he’s unable to fire.

Why is it that every change has to have a “But make Bastion not dangerous for balance” Catch on the end of it.

Bastion’s going to be dangerous, To the point where other players need to respect his space.

Does D,Va have a “Catch” where she’s unable to shoot while relocating?
Nope. She’d be dead before she Got there.

Don’t take it personally, every last idea is worth hearing…
But i’m a bit fed up with people wanting Bastion to be a playable training bot.

Tank mode isn’t faster…?

1 Like

Oh yea… That too. I forgot about that… since it’s usually faster than walking back from the spawn.

Except it always ends up that way in the end… :expressionless:

Speed form would be recon
Attack would be tank
Defense would be sentry gun
Ultimate would be an Attack Helicopter

Tank form is not horrible >:(

I’m not saying is has to be like that EXACTLY people. Just something near a form change. He obviously needs a full rework lol Hes not meant for this type of game as is. Everything is moving too fast to be that slow.

Maybe not…
(Just an ultimate that locks you in place while transforming then expects you to land skillshots on a timer)

But Sentry mode is.

No matter how fast his enemies are, He used to have the proper damage output to make them at least respect his immediate area.

Run at the Bastion without protection, And die.
That was just a fact.

Reinhardt is pretty slow, but he’s still decent… Speed isn’t everything. Bastion is plenty mobile enough with his transform speeds. I play Bastion because I don’t like the nauseating Genji/Tracer playstyles. Not all heroes need to be that way.

2 Likes

Exactly this^^

The idea that a hero needs mobility to become viable, no matter the situation, Would be lazy game design.

“Beep boop beep zzzt, boop tweep trrrrt beep”
[I know this may sound gauche, but you should call me Golden Bastion.]

1 Like

golden frieza is best frieza fight me 1v1 xenoverse friendo

Reins only saving grace with all these knockbacks/stuns is literally his ult lol