Bastion really needs help šŸ˜­

Fun fact: He still performs better than Sombra overall, so he should not be the top priority for buffs/reworks

No.

Whereā€™d you get that number?

Same place the op did

Butā€¦ wat?
Sombra has a 2.27% pickrate with a 52% winrate
Bastion has 0.08% pick and 50% win

Notice my use of the word ā€œoverallā€? Yeah. Not just talking about a specific rank

Still a higher pickrate.
And sombras utter garbage in lower ranks. No one uses her utility at all and her gun sucks down there because everyones playing moira.
Edit: Also would like to mention that bastions winrate changes all the time because he has a low pickrate, since not many people play him, the winrate changes constantly. Also again, the main reason for a rework is so he isnā€™t as good in lower ranks but better in high ranks.

Is pick-rate that important when itā€™s clear that having Sombra on your team leads to failure in every single rank other than grandmasters? Sheā€™s utter garbage in every rank tbh.

In that case I see no reason for a rework, as he does not do good in lower ranks. In fact he only does good in the higher ranks, platinum to masters.

Sheā€™s definitely getting there.
Yesterday she was at 0.96% pick, now at 0.5% today.
On PS4 she has a 0.05% pickrate xD

1 Like

What? He does good in lower ranks what are you talking about.
He sucks in higher ranks which is why backsword gave the stats.

I gotta agree with you here though, Sombra sucks below GM.

You can check Overbuff if you want, he has less than a 50% win-rate from Bronze until platinum. Iā€™m not sure why that is

Plat he has 53% winrate
Gold he has only 49% winrate which is expected for gold
Silver is 48% normal
Bronze 44%
I think let me rephrase that.
Heā€™s viable in plat and below.
And youā€™re kinda proving the point that bastions pretty bad and needs a rework.

I wouldnā€™t say having a less than positive win-rate makes him viable, but sure. If his win-rate was actually positive in low ranks and bad at high ranks, Iā€™d agree with you

Just give him an E ability like Torbjƶrn that gives him a small shield or armor gain temporarily without increasing his movement speed, give his sentry mode the ability to move and strafe but at a 50% movement penalty and finally give him a 50 round clip for his primary fire with a faster fire rate. He will be viable tbh, just like 76 minus the healing your allies part.

Pretty sure that their motto seems to be that when all else fails then just abandon the hero, or at the very best just throw a random nerf or buff and hope for the best.

Bastion however does deserve a rework, assuming they can execute it reasonably well and actually listen to feedback this time, unlike some other hero reworks cough cough.

Geez Chibi, throwing shade, thatā€™s prettyā€¦ cool ? :wink:

Get itā€¦ cause you knowā€¦ Hotā€¦ and coldā€¦ And coolā€¦

you knowā€¦ ill stop nowā€¦

1 Like

i waited for that a long time ago
now i can blame rein instead of him blaming me as sym

( joke ) plz rein mains relax

The problem is Bastion will never get help. I mean look at this post, Itā€™s been up for so long and Itā€™s one of the largest on the forumsā€¦ but not much has changed. We can post feedback all we want for as long as we want but nothing will come out of it.

2 Likes

Could you at least explain what youā€™re saying though. You made a claim and you did use Overbuff but you didnā€™t explain how sheā€™s worse.

Thatā€™s not even close to true he still has a good 7% on her lol

And if you use the month for gm he still has a 2% lead on her