šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Because like all Bastion players I donā€™t give in

1 Like

You guys will need to start a new thread soon. Youā€™re nearly at 20k posts.

What if 20k post will be forum josh saying hes closing this threadā€¦

Things we need to cover in the new thread:

History of Bastion

Why is he weak

What needs to be changed to make him better , in a more general sense.

Also, does rock still knock him out of sentry form or did that get fixed?

2 Likes

The big 20k is coming soon, brothers

It isnā€™t a bug, Rock makes a ā€œKnockdownā€ effect just like shatter, which means you get out of sentry if hit.

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya. =.=

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s CC for ya.

Itā€™s not just CC, itā€™s denial.

2 Likes

I repeat
C C

(Also, letā€™s not waste the few posts that remain lmao)

Whatā€™s it even matter anymore.

I feel the rock is excusable cc. If you hit it at Max distance than high respect to you

can i say something about this?
i do like bastion but what i donā€™t like is how dependent he has become on other players to play or that heā€™s this all or nothing character.

iā€™ve been thinking
what if we re-organised his weapons a little.
giving him his ult rockets in sentry mode instead of his machine gun and make the shots 120 dmg a piece with some aoe splash to it so it becomes this area denial form, it still fills its function.

his machinegun now is in his moveable ultimate form which should be fairly easy to see why itā€™s powerful, but this might need some tweaking to get the numbers right, an idea i got for it that he might be able to propel himself in the air with that machinegun fire power potentially to give him some added mobility while using it.

also i got some other crazy ideas for him but i am not sure about those.
what if we remove his head hitbox entirely and drop his hp a little in recon mode?

or in recon mode his passive is something like if he moves in one direction he starts going faster and faster reaching a speed of something like 15-20m a second at max speed but he will build up to that speed.
this means that he can potentially run away and set up elsewhere more reliably and his hitbox might not be as easy to hit without being overly easy to use in motion.

i hope bastion can find a good place, because i adore that hunk of metal and i miss seeing him in random comps that isnā€™t all about bunkering down.

The 20k-th post will be mine bwahaha.

Nah itā€™ll be me Ć¹wĆŗ.

Donā€™t ā€œĆ¹wĆŗā€ me! How dare you!

I donā€™t want to make sentry into an stationary Phara. Putting the machine gun on his ult would be interesting, but you would loose the ability to rocket jump.

but you get machine gun flying instead of rocket jump.
and the whole stationary pharah thing is that pharahs rockets doesnā€™t have that much aoe splash anymore and it really doesnā€™t fill that area denial as it used to be.
thatā€™s where i thought bastion could be, this weird mix of hitscan and area denial with a really crazy ultimate that sends him flying with his machine gun ult.

Iā€™d rather we donā€™t gut the hero.

do we try to change the communitys opinion about him then that he doesnā€™t need to be the sole focus of all the resources in a game and try to make a case for him as a strong indipendent hero?