šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

You can spend a lot of hours doing next to nothingā€¦ the main thing iā€™ve noticed is a lack of Bastion on that entire loadout.

So why discuss the heroā€™s balance as if you know more about it simply because of playtime?

Which i find humorous since iā€™m your same level with less hours.
Now that youā€™ve brought that up of course.
Slightly less. Assuming that even is a profile you own, and not a boosted one.

you didnā€™t answer any of my questions, i guess there is no point discussing with you.

edit: only threw insults and you canā€™t see your own posts.

edit: i wonā€™t bump this post any longer because it consists of only right society that doesnā€™t even acknowledge their own posts and is not interested in any form of debate only in patting themselves on the back contradicting themselves.

You are making less sense the longer i read.
Also i didnā€™t even follow to begin with, since you seem to be using opinions as if they are hard facts.

Ok last one because it is so funny,

i knew you were too stupid to understand what im saying XD.

Iā€™m looking at your profile right now, the same named profile you supposedly screencapped, why does it say 80h on QP and 43h on Competitive?

Yes, there is genuinely absolutely no meaning at all that one line stays steady at around 4% and another line steadily slightly declining starting from less than 1%.

ok dudeā€¦what?

what was your point here anyway?

2 Likes

Too stupid, orā€¦ reacting to a blatantly inflammatory rant?

Are we busy forgetting you talk like this?

1 Like

He actually responds?

What an interesting development.

4 Likes

I know right. I canā€™t understand any of it, or why he doesā€¦ but itā€™s fun to watch.

1 Like

Obviously we gotta stop with this discussion. I bet this guy is tired and this brings nothing to the topic.

ā€œmetas metasā€ā€¦what meta?

2 Likes

Donā€™t you know? Theā€¦

Tired doesnā€™t excuse that.

There was never actual discussion from the start, i was simply wondering what his points even were, since they didnā€™t make sense for me.

Turns out, it was strong opinions wrapped in a hamfisted attempt at ā€œprovingā€ non correlated ā€œfactsā€

1 Like

i threw insults which were backed by substantial pick up in bastion pickrate, that guy insulted me because he couldnā€™t admit mistake

no hypocrisy at all , pat on the back for bastion main
and for the guy that doesnā€™t believe , go into client and invite me
SpaceCowboy#21977

Bastionā€™s pickrate definitely went up, but not ā€œin every other gameā€ levels.

2 Likes

The only battle tag i donā€™t want in my friends list.

ā€œThat guy threw the insults not me!ā€

After this dudeā€™s entrance is literally:

Okay bud.

2 Likes

As long as he can be chosen in the hero select screen, heā€™s a cancerous ā€œproblemā€ to these people.

Since no one wants to swap or counter.

2 Likes

Sure more ppl pick bastion than they used to but its just because of one twitch clip with that one game that happened. Also more players are tired and bored of the game so why not pick bastion because memes and why not just mess with my teammates?

Chibi seems like could use some sleep.

1 Like

I havenā€™t gotten more than a few hours a day for weeks.
So yea.

Yet iā€™m able to have productive discussion without the crutch of inflammatory insults to push a point i donā€™t even have facts for. :wink:

1 Like

Go get some rest.

Doctorā€™s orders.

2 Likes

I just woke up recently from those few hours.
Wish i could get more.

1 Like