šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Thats not healthy! :frowning:

2 Likes

okā€¦

wtf is going on anymore , buffing hero that are alredy strong like roadhog and pharaā€¦

yea right, no reason to play bastionā€¦ and is still COMPLETLY USLESS for almost 2 years

2 Likes

I am also angry but Roadhog was not really a strong pickā€¦ but Pharah on the other handā€¦

hog could use some buffs, phara is legit one of the most balanced heros. shes there with zen

I kinda wonder if they did it so they wouldnā€™t have to talk about characters like Mercy and Bastion.

Dev 1: So, weā€™ve basically done all the reworks we talked about earlier this year! Great, right?
Dev 2: You fool! If we have nothing we else to work on people will demand we fix heroes like Mercy and Bastion, and you damn well know we donā€™t want to touch them ever again!
Dev 1: Youā€™re right! What do we do now?!
Dev 2: We start fiddling with heroes nobody ever mentions, thatā€™s what we do! Letā€™s see, if we make someone OP that will occupy the forums for at least two months, just enough time for when they will start whining about our hero release at Blizzcon!
Dev 1: Nobody ever talks about Pharah, except the console plebs that want her nerfedā€¦
Dev 2: Thatā€™s it - we buff Pharah!

2 Likes

guys bastion got buffed on ptr!

1 Like

Iā€™m in the OP.

Donā€™t play with my heart the patchnotes show nothing for him.

I copyed the ā€œThank youā€ listā€¦ but hey it is fixed now :slight_smile: You are also a old member of the Bastion Cultā€¦ and one of the most important persons here!

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please be trueā€¦

And this is how I think they workā€¦

Dont play with us! Is it real?

1 Like

I though it was more like that

3 Likes

The patchnotes show nothing.

It started as a jokeā€¦ its now the realityā€¦

Well, Doomfist has been buffed a couple times already, Sombra, umm, well I donā€™t know in which state is Sombra because I donā€™t play her or know very well her kit, Hammond, yes, he was nerfed by his bug fixes, and Bastion I assure you that you are right.

I still donā€™t know if Pelgaphil is trolling us or answering our prayersā€¦

sorry guys, my mistake. i thought that they had decreased recon spread.
im beggining to see buffs that dont even exist.
guess im kind not in the right state of mind yet :confused:

2 Likes

but i swear it was larger than that

nop same thing. picked a kolorblind video and compared.
same size.