šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

cough
feels betrayed
deletes Nysha

1 Like

Trying to stay loyal to the game and hero i love:

1 Like

reads and catches up and rolls my eyes at the latest visitor to make a argument,. I swear we get more arguments for Bastion to be kept nerfed because you know Bastion can out play teamwork than Australia gets new prime ministers.

1 Like

So I was bored and made this

ok im kind of ticked off at the moment, all my custom crosshairs have been reverted to stock standardā€¦

1 Like

Oh yeaā€¦ I remember the last time that happenedā€¦ My Bastion/Mccree play was never the same afterwards, because i couldnā€™t remember how to recreate my crosshairā€¦ -.-

I didnā€™t play for a whole week.

Iā€™m starting to think I shouldnā€™t make rework ideas for OW.
Me sads.

I can recreate it reasonably easy but damn the stock crosshairs is like firing a sniper rifle using iron sights.

1 Like

UHG. Donā€™t even put that image in my headā€¦

Uses iron sight everytime he can
Your point ?

correct tools for the job, and me just being annoyed that my only game for the day, is pretty much delayed until tomorrow whilst i retool Bastion.

1 Like

Chibi Might be working on a Concept for a new threadā€¦ But Chibi has a question.

What if Chibi made threads asking for the general consensus on specific heroes balance? :thinking:

Likeā€¦ they would be an ongoing thing, Just searching for the General Consensus on what the mains of said hero, would like to see happen Realistically for their heroā€™s balance.

A series of threads, all leading up to the Main Thread.
Opinions?

(Chibi already knows what the main thread will be titled, tooā€¦ Unless i find a better name.)

Basically, i literally want to address EVERY ISSUE IN THIS GAME.
All at once.
Iā€™m not kidding. Chibi will Pick this game apart, until Chibi gets answers.

1 Like

pretty much got my crosshairs fixed, a still little off and now im going to have to experiment with colours i used to used acid green but i might change that up seeing im forced to change things up.

1 Like

I change my crosshair dailyā€¦ o-o

I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a horrible thing, or a good one.

1 Like

for me it comes down to instinct and training, if its not instinctive then i need more training.

1 Like

Sometimes, iā€™ll just turn the crosshair off, and only play Mccree/Widow.

And they say i donā€™t practice enoughā€¦ X3

1 Like

lol - more letters to make 20 plus

1 Like

bla bla bla, you make a post so damm long I have no idea from where to start and Iā€™ll be damned if finished it allā€¦ but you say hit nerf made dive better? well one this he is doing really well is destroying shields so if he could counter both he would be damm OP.
Most ppl just sit in the turrent form and think they can get a 6 kill like that, but the thing is, that he require little skill to do a lot with, so ofc some of the harder heroes should be able to out play him.
And at last, he is a selfish pick since you force your tanks to play certain heroes and they must shield you or else the basion just goes REEEEEEEEE bibobā€¦
So maybe look at your own gameplay and some t500 videos, like kolorblind?

No offence, but how can you comment an informed opinion if you admit to not reading the full extent of the op?

2 Likes

Only a hour of Bastion, and yet you think Bastion is easy to play. I think i will take amusement on your comments and not treat them as a sub standard trolling effort.

If you had actually read the OP and the rest of the Bastion mains in this thread we donā€™t want a Overpowered bastion but a viable one.

Kolorblind does not speak for any other Bastion main except for themselves and honestly Kolor plays things way safe/stale for my liking.

Also you did admit you didnā€™t read the original post through so it is given that we couldnā€™t discuss things properly with you even if we tried.

3 Likes