So basicly the usual.

1 Like

almost 10000 replyā€¦

2 Likes

keeps waiting so he can steal it

Gwishinź·€ģ‹  is pronounced as
gu-EE - shin.

Swooshin

Can we just get those matrix looking flying squids into the game pls?

looks really cool!

Also rework mercy into old bastion. thanks.

5 Likes

10k will be mineā€¦ For the glory of the god AI Ganymede.

They wonā€™t change scale so just click on them.

6 Likes

Started winning as Bastion in FFA.

Literally all but two people left at the same time.

IT F-ING HAPPENED AGAIN.

2 Likes

I think I prefer that top one squished like that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about making a thread about how people leave ffa matches when a Bastion might win.

It just happened again.
Itā€™s to the point where if i have 17 kills, i worry about the match being canceled.

Which means i didnā€™t get the Xp, nor the potential Potg highlights.

So many leave when you win as bastion? Oh wow that is bad. Never happened to me and it hopefully will not happen in the future but I also dont like FFA so much. I play it sometimes but often times its just to much pressure even when itā€™s pretty likely that I would be in the top places.

1 Like

FFA is my least favorite mode in the game. Iā€™m a CTF kind of person myself.

2 Likes

Yup.

Either iā€™ll take the lead, or simply climb nearly to the top, And instantly three or four people will leave.

Even had someone asking what happened, as it was an abnormal circumstance.

It happened three times in a row, All mostly different people.
All while playing Bastion on Petra Nonetheless.
Once was the beginning of the round, because i got a lucky three or so point lead.

I even see it happening more than when we had COMP Deathmatch.

1 Like

Bastion needs a full rework. Trying to make a character within a FPS whos primary gimmick relies principally on standing still is just bad design. This is especially true in OW which places a huge emphasis on mobility.

The other half of the problem is that Bastions are tied to lore therefore cannot be altered in any significant way without it otherwise not being Bastion anymore.

I meanā€¦ I donā€™t think OW was ever designed around Mobilityā€¦ Mobile heroes are just very strong atmā€¦ And they KEEP Trying to stop them from being that strong, butā€¦ they keep failing.

If you mean removing any major part of himā€¦ (People suggest removing his GATLING GUN.) Then yeaā€¦ i would hope to GOD They wouldnā€™t attempt something so stupidā€¦

I suggest you watch some beta Bastion footage, Itā€™s Very informativeā€¦ He used to be a POWER HOUSE. But was still considered a troll pick.

All he really need was the healing while moving and recon changesā€¦ They just shouldnā€™t have touched Sentry.

Ohā€¦ And Ironclad was a mistake.

2 Likes

We know thatā€™s why we have a ton of rework ideas instead of straight buffs.

1 Like

Why is it a bad design? Why is something you donā€™t like bad? It doesnā€™t happen much in games so itā€™s unique. Do you want him to be The Heavy?

3 Likes

Torb and Brigitte are the answers to our prayers.

3 Likes

Most games are never designed around mobility, but a mobility creep always inevitably happens (see Dive meta). Speed/Mobility is always king my friend.

Also I really dont care what and how they do change it as long as they make it no longer rely on standing still to do its job. personally the idea of being to transform into a tank on a whim/short cooldown sounds pretty cool. Although they also need to fix tankmode also.

(Why does something that requires explosive damage only stand like 2 feet off the ground?)

Dive meta came about (In full swing, pun intended) after the nerfs to Roady and Bastionā€¦ :thinking:
The harder counters, to that mobility.

Sentry mode will (Hopefully) Never be changed that muchā€¦ We love it. we love the strategy of where and when to set upā€¦ We just want to actually be rewarded for our strategics and aim as Sentry mode is Supposed to be Purely aim based high damage, (No mobility in the playstyle) With the draw back being, Being a Tank sized stationary object.

As much as i would love Tank mode on E, They would have to rework a few thingsā€¦ And probably add the ā€œOverclockedā€ Ultimate as compensation.

When a Bastion sets up in Sentry, it needs to become the ā€œDonā€™t get near me, Without a planā€ Not the ā€œRush me, because iā€™m Weaker and not able to move.ā€

3 Likes