šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

NOā€¦ NO!.. I WILL NOT BACK DOWN!

3 Likes

Bastion is my absolute favorite hero and all of my play time is on him. I do not play any other omnic in this game. In fact I am a Bastion one trick. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise.

1 Like

Oh wow you just revealed yourself andā€¦

Where are all the bastion mains??

I thought i was surrounded by friends?

et tu brute?

2 Likes

I f***ing love this guy.

2 Likes

Not sure if i can say that as well.

Lonely cries in bastion

1 Like

I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦

2 Likes

X-posed.

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil:Did you just try to withdraw that comment?

I seeā€¦i still have your post saved and ready to quote.

Got you now!

Hi, i am here now.

2 Likes

That quote is fake news!

Completely 100% created by you to frame me.

Chibi perfect timing!

We got them cornered and we finally have evidenc-

looks at pc profile

Chibiā€¦chibiā€¦why is a widow one hour above bastion?

I thought we will get them togetherā€¦

You were supposed to fight them not join themā€¦

1 Like

Because i literally play Widowā€¦ On a Controllerā€¦ On PCā€¦ And do better than i do as Bastion on Console.

Profiles mean nothing, as you can only see quick play or the last season of competitive. Now you have no evidence against me at all! Not that you would ever think you needed evidence if my dedication to Bastion.

So this isā€¦the final blowā€¦

The last stabā€¦

No more bastion mains left as the last of their kind falls to the groundā€¦stabbed by his own friends.

As he falls, the hand slams on the floorā€¦letting the last like roll through the hall. By the time someone tried to catch it, it was gone. No one could get a like from himā€¦anymore.

1 Like

Nah fam, There is one leftā€¦ Born to the enemy, who shall rise from the ashes of the platform wars.

(I donā€™t know what iā€™m referencing anymore.)

Now here is the question, on two weeks when upgrade from 25 fps and do my placements, should I make a group to pocket me as Bastion or should I pick a viable hero?

Iā€™m think the later as boosting Bastionā€™s winrate would be counter productive to our cause.

You will be above diamond once you stop playing with 25fps cap.

As if bastion wasnā€™t viableā€¦hmfp.

1 Like

cough
cough cough
cough

Yeah, going from 25 fps on minimum settings to 70 on max :upside_down_face:

Your right, I forgot he is good on one map with his team pocketing him until you loose a single fight. Silly me.

By the way Blizt, I entered you in a Bastion royal with Terranguard and Zaydar on Friday night. Better be ready for it.

1 Like