šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

A spread slider for custom games would be sweet.

2 Likes

So would the option to slow down projectiles, but for some reason you can only speed them up.

Wow thanks Blizzard youā€™re so fun.

1 Like

And yeah then if they fix the spread and revert it I could go and remind myself of what I had to go through before.

2 Likes

We both know Iā€™m the better Bastion.
Boop.

1 Like

Hey Terran, want to beat the crap out of this guy?

Yes letā€™s. We should play Doomfist while he does Bastion :trollface: (if only that were an emoji :laughing: )

Itā€™s over anakin.
I have the highground.

2 Likes

Dunnoā€¦ I alwasy found doomfist to be kinda weak against bastion.

1 Like

You havenā€™t met a good Doomfist then. Heā€™s one of those heroes who can dance around the few degrees you canā€™t get above Bastion.

1 Like

We will just lock you out of Sentry in the settings, give you infinite health and just pummel you in a corner for hours on end until you take your statement back.

So yeah I wouldnā€™t mess with us if I were you, but Iā€™m not you since Iā€™m not a punk.

Thatā€™sā€¦ A lot of settings to change to even have your chance against me :wink:

1 Like

IN CORNER ONE WE HAVE THE FACE OF TANK ON E HIMSELF, TERRANGUARD! HIS STUNNING ROCKET JUMPS WILL LAUNCH HIM ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS OPPONENTS CHANCES OF VICTORY!

IN CORNER TWO WE HAVE THE RISING STAR , BLIZTDREAMS! HIS UNRIVALED ENTHUSIASIM WILL GIVE HIM AN EDGE OVER HIS ENEMIES!

IN THE FINAL CORNER WE HAVE THE CHAMPION OF SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER HIMSELF, ZAYDAR! HIS DETIRMINATION FOR A REVERT COULD JUST BE ENOUGH TO DRIVE HIM TO A DISISIVE VICTORY!

TUNE IN ON FRIDAY NIGHT CUSTOM GAMES TO SEE THIS EPIC BASTION ROYAL FOR YOURSELF!

Yes forums, this is a complete sentanceā€¦

4 Likes

Almost beats the Overwatch declaration of independence.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t reached the end yetā€¦ and im out of likes.

Whenever i get to play with a bastion main on my team i always let him play the hero as i pick orisa to babysit him and give him food. Always eat your veggies.

1 Like

When there is a Bastion on my team I like to pocket them as Zenyatta, since that way he can be effective without talking another hero out of you your teamā€™s damage lineup.

2 Likes

Bruh

I noticed im ok with a bastion on my team as long as he is a proud main of a said hero. If its just a random dps player that took bastion as a joke and is dying constantly thenā€¦wellā€¦

Release the hounds

4 Likes

Noā€¦you are a phonyā€¦and a zen main.

Theres another ā€œbastion mainā€ here that should watch out as wellā€¦yeah thatā€™s right, I noticed mei is getting to high on your hero play list.

1 Like

Hah, are you serious? You are so patheti- That is the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me.

1 Like

And now to finish things offā€¦ a dreadful sign so you remember this day as it has come.

:stop_sign:

1 Like