šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Ofc, iz consoles after all.

Then why do i have the aim assist on PC??

Oh Godā€¦

Yeaā€¦ If i keep this assist on, i can guarantee Iā€™ll be suspended by the end of the week.

If this Is How people play normally, i can see why thereā€™s a bias against Console.

Wow sounds fun :upside_down_face:

You need a pc version :sweat_smile:

I have it on Pc. o-o

Itā€™s just that iā€™m not used to the controls, andā€¦ havenā€™t even set them properly yet.

Lol.

1 Like

Big oof

Im gonna leave for now, but before i sleepā€¦

Zaydar needs to accept that bastion needs a lot of things added to make him an f tier again.

LuL baited

Wait, do you? You shouldnā€™tā€¦?

1 Like

UHHM.

Iā€™m unstoppable.

I just won an FFA Game without really Thinkingā€¦ And without AUDIO.
As Bastion.

Console has Issues.

Not gunna lieā€¦ Iā€™m going to abuse this until Bastion is fixed.

I normally just site the one with more votes because of that but it sounds more impressive to do both :laughing:

I donā€™t think thereā€™s enough Bastion mains to even get 1k+ votes anyways.

1 Like

They once said itā€™s for trying crazy things. But itā€™s only for bug testing now.

1 Like

The only thing that really comes to mind that didnā€™t make it past PTR was Zenā€™s ā€œdiscord through shieldsā€ā€¦ That lasted like a day or something, I barely got to see it.

Right, that is the stupidest thing they have said so far isnā€™t it.

ā€œOH GUYS! THIS NEW PTR THING IS AMAZING! WE CAN GO HERE AND TEST OUT CRAAAAAZY STUFF!ā€

"Oh really?! Wow! Try out this!

ā€œnoā€

ā€œOh, how about this?ā€

ā€œnoā€

ā€œAnywayā€¦ This is broken, can you change it before it goes into live?ā€

ā€œnoā€

3 Likes

Wow.

Thatā€™s unrealistic.

as if they would reply to requestsā€¦ :laughing::ok_hand:

5 Likes

So looking at Reddit, I found a post where Kolor called Bastion ā€œthe most powerful hitscan hero in the game right nowā€ā€¦ yeah, okay thenā€¦

6 Likes

Top 10 Practical Jokes 2018 (Updated August)

4 Likes

Turns out all he needed was about 12 extra DPS to go from being total garbage to the best in the gameā€¦

1 Like

50 DPS at 30 meters

I sleep

62 dps at 30 meters

Real s**t?

4 Likes

Apparently Bastion was played for like one map in EU Contenders thoughā€¦ maybe he is super mega OP :thinking:

And it wasnā€™t even Junkertownā€¦ it was Illios

He used Tank to get on the windmill, and then used Sentry to clean upā€¦ <cough> let us do that more Blizz </cough>

Alternitivly, we could fly up there :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Give Bastion Apache on E for 3 seconds with 25 DPS, 20Ā° spread, and a 4 hour cooldown

2 Likes