šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Well, they should go for

Instead.

Maybe they should start there.

1 Like

Faster transformation does exactly f***ing that, transformation time barely ever matters when youā€™re playing defensively.

Thatā€™s why the current transformation time should stay, not faster or slower, just like it is.

Transformation time = mobility

1 Like

I mean, I donā€™t think old Sentry with new transform times would be OP :man_shrugging:ā€¦ Itā€™s still 1 entire second where you canā€™t do anything.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m sayingā€¦? The faster transforms make him better on attack, which is what they wantā€¦ Oh, yeah, I see the edit now

2 Likes

If I ever said in the past that the old Bastion plus current transformation time would be OP, I take it back.

Maybe it will, maybe it wonā€™t, I donā€™t know.

No, they should give him a 3 meter hop on a 45 second cooldown, and thatā€™s all they change in his entire kit. Thatā€™s the only way to make Bastion balanced.

1 Like

Current bastion with even faster trans time and lower spread.

Sr gaining intensifies

Ohā€¦ Iā€™ve only been like half paying attention to the threadā€¦ Been doing coding stuff for OoT Randomiserā€¦

ā€œSorry boy, ainā€™t happenin.ā€ -Jeff in the award winning movie ā€˜Nerf Thisā€™.

We need a test versions of some of the ideas to check which could work.

Instant transform times, pinpoint accuracy for 6 seconds, blooms to 1 degree after that.

1 Like

The longer you sit in place the lower the spread. Pinpoint but opsā€¦

You just fot kicked for inactivity.

1 Like

I mean, bigger bullets are only going to make it less stable, especially when strapped to an airplaneā€¦

What if bastion always had a small shield that blocks his bottom half, sure it can be destroyed, but the problem isā€¦what if he was set up on high groundā€¦would the shield ā€œlook downā€ with him or would it act like sandbags. Basically the shield would kinda reduce the hitbox as it would block some incoming damage.

Soā€¦ should i cave in, and finally try playing with aim assist on Bastion?
(Am on Console, soā€¦ thatā€™s a built in thing.)

I have been playing with it pretty much off, cosā€¦
One: I play Hitscan dps

And Two: I just donā€™t wanna be that guy.

And threeā€¦ I donā€™t wanna get banned for false reports of aimbots. X3

I justā€¦ I canā€™t keep dying to Literally every Genji, any time they attack me.

1 Like

1v1 me

PC

You on mouse and keyboard and me on controller.

That should be a tournament xd

Oh my god.

I turned on aim assistā€¦ And now i realize why no one uses it.

I literally donā€™t have to move my camera.

1 Like

Is there such an option for PC as well?

I have zero clue.

But i feel like iā€™m cheating.

Is This What everyone uses? -.-

1 Like

No. Console onlyā€¦

1 Like