šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Looks like someone wanted some attention or just mad after few lost matches in comp (by looking at stats).

So i wouldnt just go straight for the banhammer, you gotta understand their rage.

Ok. With this stalking attitude ill call it a night.

Have a nice day/night as i try not to think of anymore ideas on how to help bastion.

Good night friend! :smile_cat:

Try not to dream of playing Bastionā€¦

1 Like

Every time I go to read through this thread again thereā€™s another 200+ comments on it, jeez.

1 Like

ā€œBastion mains sure do talk a lot.ā€
~Seagull.

6 Likes

Oh no no, i already played some bastion today, i wanna dream about something normal this time please.

Likeā€¦
Potatoes

1 Like

What about mercy mains tho :neutral_face:

Mercy mains have a lot to say, tbh.
All of it worth hearing.

Itā€™s just Blizz that tried to shut them up.

right when i posted this, someone liked a post of mine in the feedback thread.

4 Likes

:confused:

I should go to sleep, but i kinda wanna stay here cause the fun part is just getting started.

Not even sure if the last sentence makes sense xd

Weā€™ll always be willing to take over for ya. :smile_cat:

And iā€™ll make sure to fill you in on anything fun that happens while youā€™re gone.

Go use the sleep if you need it, friend.

2 Likes

General rule of thumb is if you donā€™t have to do anything tomorrow, you can stay an extra few hours or so.
Or like, donā€™t sleep.

Last time i ā€œdonā€™t sleep.ā€ i was walking around next day thinking if i should wake up or not.

what.bye.

3 Likes

I was going to reply to Zaydar because I took issue with much of the early part of his post and the low-effort attempts at smug jabs taken there.

But Iā€™m recognizing the last part as an effort to be conciliatory and decided to refrain from responding at all. Iā€™m assuming it to be genuine and leaving it be in the interest of not further bogging this down with what had become an unproductive exchange.

I think dropping it and putting it behind is the right thing to do for both parties.

I do still take issue with Chibiā€™s statements and misuse of the term that started this all. But I believe any attempt to further explain why that is will only lead to more of the same. Itā€™s just not worth it.

I started to post back to Zaydar, redacted it. Later started to reopen discourse with Chibi, redacted it. But much was simply doing other things while the reply window was left sitting open. (Iā€™m sorry that apparently was annoying to some. Iā€™ll try not to do so in the future.)

Instead, Iā€™ll take this opportunity to express some positive recognition. Iā€™ve found GrantMan to be the most open-minded regular participant here. Willing to take input, try to view it objectively and adjust his own if he finds it valuable. So, good on him in my opinion. For whatever thatā€™s worth.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just trying to get something that wonā€™t instantly be nerfed into oblivion :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Arenā€™t we all?

5 Likes

Yeah the typing back and forth has gotten abnormally long and tiring, that alone is enough to tell us to stop.

And besides, the entire conversation from start to finish was us throwing low effort jabs back and forth.

Anyway, about Chibi, I do take issue with too because it was a poor argument, there is nothing to explain. Even he admitted that it was badly worded and messed up.

And my part of the positive recognition, at least your grammar is good.

So. Weā€™re reaching 3k posts. Itā€™s almost time to update the title, not that itā€™ll make the devs notice or anything butā€¦you know.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know man, Iā€™ve seen the devs respond to really arbitrary posts. You never know at this pointā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s sorta their thing, respond to really inconsequential posts and ignore the hot topics. Makes them look active while not addressing major concerns.

bluepost: ā€œYes, Hammond DOES like peanut butter, but not as much as Winston. :)ā€

3 Likes

Ouch, if youā€™re right about that, thatā€™s a really odd way of handling things on the devs part.

1 Like