šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I canā€™t imagine any other reason for fish having bonesā€¦

Random forum users:
ā€œHeroes that require the most aim, require the most skillā€
(Which isnā€™t entirely true btw)

Bastion:
ā€œHas a giant hitbox, cannot move, and has an entire mode that Requires Pure Aimā€
(Talking mostly about pre-rework Bastion)

Forum users:
ā€œWow lol what a brainless heroā€

Me:

2 Likes

Well, he shouldā€¦ At the moment, itā€™s more of ā€œlook in the general direction of the enemy, because aim does nothing for you, your damage is pure RNGā€ā€¦

3 Likes

Yup. Exactly.
Thatā€™s why i was talking mainly about Pre-Rework Bastionā€¦

He REALLY Did used to require some pretty extreme aim.

7 Likes

Yeah, he definitely used toā€¦ you could actually click heads lul, and it would do somethingā€¦

5 Likes

Same goes for me. Next month 22 and Chibi? For me you are the REAL ChibiFox because you where the first I saw. The other ones are not important now :wink:

I also have a YT Channel with round about 2k subs back then because I made tutorial vids for a Game called Battle Nations. Played it for years and then they closed it. Almost from the beginning to the end :ā€™(

I am German :confused:

I read all your posts in 76 voice now. XD

That would be the Mei pick situation I spoke about. That would be optimal.

Blizz will do it the other way around and nerf him againā€¦ if they stop ignoring himā€¦ and usā€¦[quote=ā€œJaredMnstr-2554, post:2590, topic:153427ā€]
This tread feels alive, glad more players joined in
[/quote]

Can agree itā€™s just hard to respond to 100 new postsā€¦ BUT I WANT!

Fixed it :slight_smile:

Best use of emoticons. gg

Sadly you are right with usedā€¦

And now thx for reading

Itā€™s hard to write mobileā€¦

2 Likes

2 Likes

No problem Mr. 76 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I played some bastion yesterday and i got so annoyed everytime the RNG spread saved my target from dying. Like i finish off more targets with orisa than bastion.

Everyone are just clutch dashing away with 1hp while i switch from one target to the other. Feels bad when you have to spend so much time just to kill one guy thats standing in the middle.

Any ideas on new passive for bastion? Like a synergy with other teammates perk or something.

4 Likes

Donā€™t blame the game, itā€™s your fault. Get closer than 10 meters next time, donā€™t be silly.

Not even to involve myself here, but Chibi the fact you wake up and go through most likely hundreds on replies/likes considering youā€™re running a megathread is crazy. Iā€™d just stop going on forums.

(I made a thread around Mercy, woke up the next morning with 106 replies and literally went back to bed lol)

3 Likes

Yeah we doubt Chibi is even human at this point, he is probably some escaped Blizzard AI prototype.

2 Likes

He supports #RevertMercy so I doubt Blizzard made him, unless he can think for himself lol

3 Likes

He does? Oh, must be one of those really lacking on the I in AI ones then.

Edit: Dear lord that sounded rude.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an oof lol

(He said in a thread I made about #RevertMercy he supports it)

1 Like

He will probably ban me from the discussion after he wakes up, Chibi donā€™t do it Iā€™m sorry.

1 Like

Mistakes were madeā€¦

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Today, I picked Bastion at the beginning of the Route 66(attack), because we were spawn camped. I killed a Pharah at few mettres at the floor (12 mettres more and less)ā€¦
Then, a mercy came to rez her. I couldnt kill her because she was healed by a nearly Soldierā€¦

So i have one question.
Will the incoming bastion buff (less fall off damage) increase sentry effectivity at 12 mettres?

3 Likes

I also support that idea but a lot of people think that Rez was a bad ult. She was a lot more engaging to play back then. With the new healing nerf she is as much fun as a stone. Its like Bastion To be honest. Just in Bastions case they killed him after one or two weeks.

1 Like