šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Busan a map where if you are smart enough and have moderate luck as a Bastion main you will shineā€¦ The GOD AI GANYMEDE has blessed usā€¦

We are going to be so bloody nerfed its not funnyā€¦ this map is way to good for us well the Bastion mains that donā€™t follow the disney princess pirate ship metaā€¦

Wait, is Busan on PTR for us to test?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

As much as i love the Busan maps, damn they are fun in so many ways. I can already see people demanding that Bastion be nerfed becauseā€¦ insert your reasons hereā€¦ the map is one were we can easily work without backup.

I seriously hope im wrong butā€¦

Hey guys I am on the way home to watch the Dva short. Pls dont tell me that the short and the map was all we gotā€¦ plsā€¦ we need something. Map and short is ok but nothing new in terms of gameplay. TELL ME THAT THEY ANNOUCED GUILD OR A BALANCE PATCH!

Nothing confirmed yet, but I highly doubt that was all there was.

You donā€™t hold a panel called ā€œnew content revealā€ and reveal a map.

Here is everything that has happened so far:

This event wasnā€™t tied to Gamescom, was it?

No, this was only in the Korean festival

I actually liked the map and the cinematic, and YASSS New D.va skin! But now where are those fixes to bastion Mr. Jon Jon

1 Like

Then itā€™s all weā€™re gonna get.

Also Diego, the new character is almost done. Just cleaning up.

1 Like

Noice, I will check as soon as possible when you publish it ;3

They had a gamescom panel, but everything we have learned so far has come from the Korean fan festival.

This also confirms a BIG balance patch for gamescon.
When is it, again ?

1 Like

We just have to wait until they announce something else, for now I will just enjoy that my Brigitte had a bug fix so when she shield bashes with a Rein in charge and a Doomfist Rocket Punch, I just get down to the floor with them.

Today at some point.

And also they ā€œfixedā€ Earthshatter now

You have the patch notes ?
Gimme!

1 Like

In the PTR feedback my friend

We can expect a torb rework.
I doubt theyā€™ll present the same content on both cons.

1 Like

Really ? It wasnā€™t there when I checked 30 minutes ago!