šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

What do you mean youā€™re being harsh? Youā€™re not even trying to be harsh youā€™re literally just saying the truth how it is.

Yes, thatā€™s what happened.

And youā€™re asserting that the E needs to be filled.

And i still wonder to this day, Why They even thought sentry needed to be Touched.

Let alone, REWORKED.

I mean Iā€™ve been getting super short with the devs and I kind of feel bad because if theyā€™re doing anything then technically Iā€™m bashing them for no reason.

But what you said is right, Itā€™s still only the truth.

Exactly, so why canā€™t we just vote for a minor revert, and not a complete one, meaning that just a few abilities get sacrificed so the old strengths come back.

Sorry I couldnā€™t quote it all together for some reason.

Also the creator of the thread considered a lot of things to be rework, so some of these might not seem like a true rework to you.

Iā€™m saying a rework is almost inevitable. I donā€™t think they would be willing to go with a Sentry revert. I would love a revert, I would favor that over Tank on E, but I highly doubt they would do that. If they are willing to, I would love to be wrong in this regard. If they are going the rework route though, this is what I personally would want, and giving them exactly what I (and a few others) want on a golden platter seems like a good way to persuade the rework in Bastionā€™s favor.

Yes, weā€™re definitely on the same page here. Revert > Reworkā€¦

Youā€™re not bashing them for nothing, because even if they know for a fact that reverting Bastion was the best option which Iā€™m not saying they do, they still wonā€™t do it for some crappy reason that no one can understand.

1 Like

Likeā€¦ a Sentry revert, and keeping everything else?

Thatā€™s what iā€™ve been saying this entire time.

No Iā€™m saying it will probably be filled, to my knowledge everyone has every slot used (maybe not RMB but I canā€™t think of anyone right now who doesnā€™t have one) and the idea of tank on E is already out there so it sounds a little bit likely he might get one and it sounds likely itā€™s going to be that.

Remember when they were talking about some changes they tried with Torb? It was a mini molten core on E. Except they said theyā€™re still in the super early changes so absolutely nothing is set in stone.

Theyā€™re a bit trigger happy with the ult and ability replacement rework. I wouldnā€™t be against it if it meant I could rocket jump without wasting my ult to do it out of combat.

1 Like

This is the one time that I completely agree with you, I want to give you a hug.

I guess I am just having trouble accepting that he wonā€™t get reverted, not how Iā€™d like him to in a way that is significant to me, at least.

1 Like

I also wonder WHY They keep trying thatā€¦

Who is that ONE Guy in the office, who keeps saying:

ā€œWellā€¦ Just put Q On E And E On Q.ā€

Whoever that is, probably needs to be looked intoā€¦ <.<
I donā€™t like them.

Is it jeff?

Was it you, jeff?

Please go home, jeff.
Stop trying to Q the E And E The Q.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the revert camp too but itā€™s more likely if they did a revert itā€™d be with a rework. Apparently they donā€™t like ā€œtaking a step backā€. IMO they should just turn around and take a step back so they moved forwards :wink:

Hahahaha, I donā€™t know man, I donā€™t think itā€™s such a big issue though.

Well itā€™s a huge change that could work. I highly doubt theyā€™ll go for it with Torb though it just doesnā€™t really fit him right.

I guess putting something along those lines at the top of my post would help mattersā€¦ Iā€™ll go do that in just a sec.

Pharah if youā€™re still here (and Chibi), if itā€™s not in the OP, that might also be a good thing to add. Something along the lines of ā€œA partial revert would be optimal, but if a rework is inevitable, then this is an optionā€

1 Like

Youā€™re not allowed to call out individual developers. I donā€™t know if this counts because itā€™s sort of a joke but be careful.

The funniest part is, i can ONLY See that change working on a hero like Bastion.

Mercy and Symmetra?

Nope.
Give me back my heroes, Jeff.

Well then if it was inevitable that a rework would come instead of a revert, not because of the public parading for mini tankmode but just because Blizzard isā€¦ Well, Blizzard ā€“ then I have no reason to bash on you too much about the concept of reworking Bastion, but I still disagree with tank mode on E.

Edit: This sentence was worded weirdly, had to edit a bit.

Not in Titles or main posts, butā€¦ I can talk about his salted cookies all day long.

1 Like