šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Exactly.

Teamwork is a large part of making Team compositions Workā€¦ But the individual hero, HAS To be playable, on their own.

Not even just in some kind of ā€œNicheā€ eitherā€¦ You donā€™t see people saying to only play Hammond on ā€œHammond mapsā€

Okay, soā€¦ Letā€™s allow Bastion to have huge solo survivability while dishing out 450 dps for 7 seconds between 2 second intervals, see how he ends up.

He used to scream into a mic on how bad sentry isā€¦now he isnt soloQing and suddenly OP min dmg buff.

Maybe its the team stack thats doing better than bastion itself.

I have brought up a similar comparison in a different thread.

What if Genji was changed so he only worked on Numbani when paired with a dive comp that pocketed him, and even then had to be switched off of once killed.

By their logic that is balancedā€¦

Youā€™re talking about is as if he is actively designed that way, but that is simply the side effect of not being able to move, and yes his team MUST support him, but no one puts enough pressure on shields or anyone trying to build a wall or push with a wall ā€“ as he does, no one in the game.

Oh, Theyā€™re probably afraid toā€¦ Since, the last post we got from them was This:

And thenā€¦ i am to believe the Slight Increase in falloff damage, ā€œFixed Everythingā€ Give me one HELL Of a break.

1 Like

Is that a zen main speaking?

Xd

2 Likes

Trying to force analogies like this when they donā€™t even fit remotely is always flawed, when Genji can move and dish out 450 DPS then we will discuss this comparison.

Youā€¦ are kidding, right? I hope you are kiddingā€¦

Iā€™m not kidding, and Iā€™m also not the one trying to compare Genji to Bastion and then try to use that comparison as an argument.

If Genji had 450 and his current mobility these forums would explode.

Iā€™m justā€¦ So doneā€¦ with all of this.

If you walk into a Bastion without protection, expecting like, 30 seconds to counter play them, You NEED TO DIE.

Thatā€™s it, Itā€™s pretty cut and dryā€¦ Clear as ice.

When you walk up to one as Reaper, and Dance around it, You shouldnā€™t be able to take Multiple seconds Of sustained, tracked, fireā€¦ Directly to the head.

Itā€™s like my gamesense matters less than when iā€™m playing Lucioā€¦ Because of how much USE It is.

Why play Bastion when i could just blink around clicking heads as Tracer??!
I literally donā€™t play her anymore, because i feel like iā€™m Cheating.

Why shouldnā€™t it be an argument?

They function very differently, but the comparison is about how ā€œnicheā€ a hero can be. Everyone would object to him being in this state, because they donā€™t consider Genji to be ā€œanti funā€, while they would still consider Bastion to be in a good spot because he is ā€œnicheā€.

Genji could be swapped with any hero(except maybe 76) and it would still work.

That is literally what happens, Bastion can kill anyone under 0.5 seconds (for squishies) and under 2 seconds (for tanks) at the cost of not being able to move, that is a decent payoff by anyones standards. The side effect of not being able to move, is you need support from your team to help you avoid damage that will not miss you.

And now you want Bastion to do huge DPS, AND also have good self sustain and tankiness? That is hilarious.

Yes, thatā€™s why I want the old 2x headshots back.

That is because the current Bastion is crap by our standards.

Where the HELL Did i say that? O-o

You say that as if I Donā€™t or somethingā€¦

Colorblind is sh** posting again? This guy is so dead for me. He donā€™t look at any statistics or trys to understand low level player. LOW LEVEL PLAYER!

THE MYTH IS THAT HE IS STRONG THERE!

I really donā€™t know why he have to write about us without READING THE OP CORRECLY or give us a arguments why he is fine. Every person that a trus to defend current bastion has no arguments besides ā€œIt works for meā€ or ā€œI donā€™t like himā€ or ā€œyou just want him to be metaā€.

Needing support from your team doesnā€™t equal niche, so I donā€™t know why you even said that.

Needing support from your team simply means that youā€™re heavily dependent on your team, but what balances it out is that youā€™re heavily rewarded if you do.

He could be referring to IC on self repair, but that is more of a compromise with how the devs balance than something we actually want.

You said he should be less dependent on his team, that directly translates to having more mobility and or tankiness, I forgot to add the mobility part.

I know, Iā€™m confused because I donā€™t know why you mentioned that part when we are talking about Bastion being heavily dependent on his team.

Now thatā€™s Quite The insinuationā€¦ I actually want IC Removed If i had my wayā€¦ And Only extra armor on Tank.

Old Bastion was much less dependent on his team, Because he could defend himselfā€¦