šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

With no game sense you sit in the middle of no-where and either shoot no one or die before having set up.

1 Like

My game sens is tingling.

There are a couple problems with moving in sentry . First is why would he use recon. Second it would look really weird. Third is it would probably be broken(If he moved at normal speed).

Unless you are asking for a cool down based ā€œscootā€ ability, in which case I would like if you expanded upon the idea before we talk more though about it.

We ended that ā€œfriendly conversationā€ pretty quickly, please donā€™t start it again.

Kinda like a tank straight out of metal slug.

A tank but with a turret instead of barrel.

I Need to put this here:

8 Likes

Badly balanced and needs reverting ?

Buddy, youā€™re in the second Bastion megathread.
Your statement is incorrect.

2 Likes

Lovely sight to feast eyes with.

But rng is a bish.

Iā€™m getting sentry and recon mixed up, so what Iā€™m saying prolly doesnā€™t make sense. What Iā€™m trying to propose is: make recon on par with soldierā€™s dmg, and replace sentry with a config thats basically a grounded pharah.
ā€¦ does that make sense?

ā€œBastionā€™s gun is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna getā€

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my wallpaper now.

If the RNG is on my side today i might be able to secure that killā€¦

Brrrt brrrt

Well maybe next time

Dies horribly

1 Like

thatā€™s the real dealā€¦

And these gamers on this forum have it in their head that a sentry gun as shown shouldnā€™t be Able To hit anything within 20 meters. -.-

I understand what you are saying, and that you dislike Bastionā€™s playstyle, and kitā€¦

But replacing Sentry mode is Not Going to happen.
Neither is it really up for discussion, unless you are designing a new heroā€¦ because thatā€™s what heā€™d be without his identity.

2 Likes

Before I say this, Iā€™m not using this as an actual argument, itā€™s a bit of b a n t e r.

You know how Katarina complained about doing good damage just by crossing over targets? Well modern chain guns are specifically designed so you can cross over targets while not being perfectly accurate to be able to deal damage easier.

Blizzard, Overwatch is a realistic combat simulator so donā€™t be stupid, revert Bastion.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. For the future remember this:

Sentry sits, recon runs.

As for your idea, it sound interesting, but it would be better suited to a new hero or as a new configuration. Removing Sentry would be like removing Mercyā€™s rez or Reinhardtā€™s barrier, it is the heroes defining feature and should never be fully removed.

Overwatch milsim confirmed.

Stunning real warfare with pinpoint reallife precise details.

1 Like

They are in fact built to do as you say, Or keep suppressive fire on One Location.

So yea.

Both a tiny Bit Of ā€œSpray and prayā€ (Like with any gun, justā€¦ itā€™s a BIG Freaking gun) And Suppressive fire capabilities.

1 Like

Everyone keeps acting like bastionā€™s minigun is entire identity. Heā€™s a sweet boy that has PTSD, is a military vet, likes small animals, and has a bird for a friend. Also, heā€™s chilling out with torb after walking out of a swamp.
Also, they completely revamped symm. I donā€™t see how its impossible.

Bastions size should be changed.

Look at this cute little bastion rawr arrr look how small and mean it is.

1 Like

Soā€¦ You also want to rewrite this short too?

Or would we just need to forget about that Version of our favorite hero, in the name of ā€œBalanceā€ Like sym and Mercy players were forced to?

2 Likes