šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Check out post 136 on this thread.

(It wonā€™t let me quote the entire thing)
(I can also speak English for anyone who is wondering, why am I telling you this? No reason)

That thread is going of topic.

Dunno if itā€™s a bad thing tho. we donā€™t really have anything to argue aboutā€¦
Well, we could get erveryone here to agree on what to ask the devs.

Just the sentry buff or the full tank on E rework ?
ā€œokā€ or ā€œgreatā€ ?

Iā€™m biased afā€¦

ā€œQuoteā€
Strat, itā€™s your job, dammit!

2 Likes

I mean, itā€™s more of a Bastion thread in generalā€¦ Tank on E is just one idea out of quite a fewā€¦

1 Like

Is there ANY other idea thatā€™s as solid as tank on E ?

Thatā€™s the one that Iā€™ve spent the most time on, and itā€™s my personal favorite, but there are quite a few othersā€¦ Iā€™ve got a thread containing a bunch of them

Maybe an E ability that ā€œasks politlyā€ Ganymede to go into someoneā€™s face and disrupts their vision. idk, just an idea.

reduce spread and add headshots. Thatā€™s the #1 idea. Tank on E is kind of #2.

2 Likes

There are these ideas:
Shield on E
Configuration Appache

There are also non-rework suggestions.

1 Like

Have Ganymede go poke their eyes out leaving them blind until they swap heroes

2 Likes

Thatā€™d involve being able to shoot gany.
Donā€™t touch my bird. Ever.

1 Like

I would consider those differentā€¦ The revert isnā€™t really so much of a rework as just a buffā€¦

Nah, Ganymede is immortalā€¦ Kinda like a discord orb

Butā€¦ butā€¦ bird is the word ?

Alright, hereā€™s a Topic, thatā€™s on Topic.

We either need to decrease Bastionā€™s LOUDNESS, Or bring back the reason for his loud sounds.

2 Likes

Too easy to shield stack. Wonā€™t get past internal testing.

And change the art ? I donā€™t think theyā€™d do that.

1 Like

We are.

Backwards bloom? Maybe over 30/45 bullets he gets back to old spread? Max spread is 3 but he approaches a minimum spread of 2. 30 bullets is 1 second of fire and 45 is 1.5 seconds of fire. I think 1 is good enough.

This would include headshots because every rework must.

3 Likes

Good point.

Let me dream.

1 Like

They donā€™t need to change how Bastion looks, itā€™s ok if some parts just appear while transforming(like tank mode). Besides that, they would just need new animations, which they have done for both Symetra rework, the Mercy and Hanzo rework, and will likely be doing for Torjornā€™s rework.