šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

CL4P-TP happens in Borderlands.
What happens in Borderlands stays in Borderlands.

And some of the COD games I thinkā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s how the HEAT guns work

Yes, it would be a new model, but they do more intensive work on new heros, which are released every 4 months, and often times for time limited events, which come roughly every other month.
I would be willing to wait if they chose to go this direction.

I think if they do try that route, I would much rather them put him on the PTR with his ult being Sentry mode that can magically fly, at least for a while. I would definitely want to get the communityā€™s perception on it before dumping a lot of work into it. Because once they make an attack helicopter model for him, itā€™s gonna be too late to go back, and if itā€™s OP, theyā€™ll have to just gut him and move on, they wonā€™t want to waste all of that effortā€¦

2 Likes

Just finished reading most of them.
Not as solid as tank on E.

Tank on E gives so much depth to Bastion with so little complexity.
Raising the skill ceiling of Bastion canā€™t do harm.

Unlikely.

Yeah, none of them are as fleshed out as Tank on E, but I kinda like some of themā€¦ especially the Ganymede Discord reworks. I still prefer Tank on E to them, but I would really like for Ganymede to be in the gameā€¦

This makes sense, I believe when creating Orisa they used Zarya with Bastions mini gun as the model.
They would just need to remember that any Bastion change would be disliked, so it couldnā€™t be a matter of if it is liked, but a matter of how heavily it is disliked.

Yep, the public didnā€™t see that version, but it was in a dev videoā€¦

And yeah, theyā€™re not going to be overly happy about anything, but they should still be able to get at least somewhat of a gauge of if people ā€œlikeā€ the idea or not

Tank on E is the most simple idea(aside for straight up buffs) but as for being the most solid, Itā€™s possible that this is only the case because it is the most discused.

The passive is a nice idea, although itā€™s not as usefull as it sounds with 3 meters. (lucio aura is 7m, iirc).
Gany discord thoā€¦ Thatā€™d feel very cheap :confused:

ChibiFox to the rescue again. My friend, I will not forget our imaginative minds when it came to Bastion having -50% damage reduction like roadhog. Oh, how fun this would be.

I believe we should be demanding anythingā€¦

But out of all of the buffs, all of the nerfs, every new hero release, Bastion will forever be the only character that deserves something after being thrown away so we can play with newer toys.

Ana release.
Ana changes.
Sombra release.
Various hero buffs/nerfs.
Bastion ā€œbuffsā€.
Orisa release.
Orisa changes.
More hero changes.
Even more hero buffs/nerfs.
Doomfist release.
Doomfist changes.
More hero changes.
Moira release.
Mercy rework.
Brigitte release.
More hero buffs/nerfs.
Symmetra rework.
Hammond will be released.
Sombra rework is happening.

Out of all of the major things, Bastion got false love back in Feb 2017. (If that was his ā€œbuffā€ date. Canā€™t remember.) We have been told all of the heroes that will be getting fixed, and nowhere on any sane list, is Bastion even thought about. This, this cry out, must be heard.

#MakeBastionFeelLovedAgain

9 Likes

I think the second one (the one without damage, but friendlies can see through walls) would be pretty helpful, and would make people want a Bastion on their teamā€¦ He would provide something else to his team other than just damageā€¦

I Was actually looking for this EXACT LIST Earlierā€¦

How dare you produce it from thin air. :wink:

Maybe itā€™s discussed more because:

Itā€™s using parts of his kit he already has.
Itā€™s simple to warp your head around.
it raises Bastionā€™s skill ceilling/depth with little complexity.
Itā€™s god dam awesome.
And it improves his fluidity.
Edit: Adds mobility and unpredictability, too.

Seeing a single ennemy ? Yeah, nah.
Hanzo does that better.

It isnā€™t 100% accurate though, sorryā€¦

1 Like

But itā€™s point stands.

Thatā€™s a LOT Of things, that didnā€™t involve fixing Bastion.

1 Like

He can see multiple people, but only if they stand near his arrowā€¦ Ganymede follows them. Maybe he can also spot people in a radius around the specified targetā€¦

Again, not as good as Tank on E, but itā€™s an ideaā€¦

In Titanfall 2 there was one too.