šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

That should have been sick, just like the Halt I did to save Astro from getting charge by a Reinhardt that was in the highground xD

1 Like

Wow.

I just watched an entire team (Mine) Trickle inā€¦ One by oneā€¦

You donā€™t believe your team could take them on 1 v 6? Bad teammate.

1 Like

That is basically me, with some Doom thrown in.

1 Like

As long as we are sharing Bastion and deadyeye high lights:

That got me accused of aimboting

That one happened just today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but I just feel that when I enter into a discussion, I just find this kind of destructive arguments. The forums werenā€™t like this, I remember when they were a lot of civilized debates. This is just my opinion guys, <3.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the other ā€œamazingā€ PotG I got:

Super proud.

2 Likes

I really love how you held m1 and moved around for a bit.

5 Likes

You forgot how I completely massacred the air with my gun too!

4 Likes

Hello guys,

This is DerGReif2 not from the Overwatch team and I wanted to say thank you for your brilliant feedback over the last months. There are a lot of interesting ideas that they will never test out on the PTR to see how good they are in a real game environment.
I hope that you all continue to give feedback that I will read. I appreciate the hard work of you guys and just wanted to leave this comment that every thing you write will be read.

Again thank you and we see us ingame!
DerGReif2

Sadly not a important person

3 Likes

I really would love to start a cult of Ganymede thread, to spoof these so called cult of mercy threads / posts just see who would bite. Some times you just need to laugh at foolish people.

4 Likes

ShadowRage Ā® my other go to game is on a 8 hour downtime, and when i visit the forums i find a nerf Bastion thread. time to kill some organics as i cook up that thread idea some more.

Good news the latest Genji-cat comic is out if anyone is interested.

For the first time did I see this thread. Its really nicely written, and while Iā€™m not a Bastion player whatsoever Iā€™m happy to see other people standing up for their mains (rather than just the mercy community.)

6 Likes

2 Likes

love for bastion, its needed moreā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry for the bunny pic, I worried I had been downgraded because I was running out of likes for the first time in forever!

Also, Iā€™m seeing more ā€œNot saying nerf Bastion, buuutā€¦ā€ threads - what is up with that?

3 Likes

You think it is bad but bastion mains are pretty much can be summed up by this video. you think the worst but its the exact opposite.

No animals were harmed in this clip seriously.

5 Likes

Oh, you guys are the best, I actually come here to de-stress from the rest of the forums!

Although today I feel pretty good since I got a chance to vent a lot of pent up frustration in a certain now 404ed Mercy cultist threadā€¦ :grin:

Me and Titanium had a lot of fun I think! :grinning:

3 Likes

I had one of the most stressful games in history, i teamed up and instead of trusting my instincts i was listening to the comms and trying to help the team as i heard it. I think i will only solo play from now on. came to this thread to relax with friends honestly. though timezone wise im on the other side of the world literally.

1 Like

The whole make tank the E ability thing isā€¦ Genius. I love this, and would love to see bastion make a return. Iā€™ve only really played him as dice roll in mystery heroes lately and it reminds me of how much fun he can really be to play. Iā€™d love to see him make a return!

8 Likes