šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Itā€™s Not about ā€œLooking at what we do, and improvingā€

Not at this point.

Itā€™s about losing 1v1ā€™s to a point blank squishy, when we are firing full forceā€¦ Doing All we can, Tracking well, And still not being able to Have the impact of a Soldier 76.

If you had played as much Bastion as some here have, you would know this without question.

Bastion isnā€™t a threat, and isnā€™t worth playing right now.
Itā€™s not a personal improvement thing, itā€™s a game balance thing.

ā€œCeasing all further repliesā€

Chibi ignore SnuSnu, I will be around but my grandkids have my attention tonight,

2 Likes

HAHAH, Jesus well those number can help you a lot, I used them to improve my gameplay, if you got a LOW KD you are playing way too aggressive. I also suck balls on reinheart, but luckily for me I play with some really good ppl in qp so I ask them what I can do better and I slowly got the hang on him, how many times have any of you done that, or look at better ppl gameplay or just your own?

I record a lot of my gameplay, watch a lot of Bastion gameplay and reviews, and have played this hero since the very first day of the official release.

I donā€™t just need to ā€œGet betterā€

That wonā€™t keep me alive against the ONE Person flanking our team, when the Numbers wont allow it.

Do some research, Stop trolling (If you are) And get some freaking rest.
(Last part was directed towards Chibi)

well if you hit a squishy at full force they would be dead in under a second since basion deals like 300 dpsā€¦ ofc if you are shooting on a deflecting genji well oooofā€¦
And just maybe if youā€™re stuck in a low elo with your SR or MMR try something else to climb? you donā€™t play this game alone, a dva could peel for you or go out of your senty mode and make healing possible for your supp?

You might just be trying to helpā€¦ And if so, (Unless you are trolling, butā€¦ you arenā€™t doing a good job then) If soā€¦ Listenā€¦ weā€™ve gone over the numbers WAY Too oftenā€¦

Most heroes can either out range, or out burst Bastion.

By the time Hanzoā€™s first storm arrow hits you, you Literally Cannot do anything to stop yourself from dying, Unless pocketed.

We want a more independent Bastion, Who doesnā€™t die as easily, and can actually secure kills.

Alsoā€¦ He deals 450 max Dps, At Point blank range. To clarify, his spread makes that number nearly impossible to reach in most situationsā€¦ aside from a roadhog being junkrat trapped in front of you, while he has no ammo and no cooldowns.

Take a look at this:
[Bastion's real damage output (kinda)]

1 Like

It is nearly time for Chibi to enter the realm of Not consciousness

All due respect, people are more likely to agree with you if you properly structure what you type up and if you avoid targetting them on a personal level.
Telling someone theyā€™re wrong rarely works, but showing them why they are or at least convincing them of a better way usually does.

4 Likes

laughs three ways from Sunday on Snusnu name.

In an Amazon dialect it means hearing about something but never experiencing it. Kind of like a certain persons time with bastion.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ Chibi laughs for entirely different reasons.

1 Like

I know youā€™re right but at this point I have given up, I would love for better game play in the lower elos, but ppl just wanna kill instead of outsmart the other team.

Chibi you need sleep so im Red carding you for 6 hours minimum, talk tomorrow.

1 Like

Chibi has decided of his own accord, and with zero outside influence, to return tomorrowā€¦

2 Likes

HAHA same goes for you just with diamond rank^^ like Im really just trying to help but you had to be an Aā€¦ well forget it enjoy silver or whatever elo you play in

ā€œHahaā€ just a pitiful master player

Theres always a bigger fishā€¦ and im biggerā€¦

and with bastion.

So please take your rank shaming somewhere else as you are not entitled to do it here, with your zero knowledge on the hero and lame comments.

are we really near 10k ._.

2 Likes

I just realised how low i went with that comment.

Well i guess i had to be on the same level of communication to make a point.

2 Likes

sharpens his teeth.

No one trolls my fellow Bastion mains when im on watch.

3 Likes

Lmao SnuSnu didnā€™t know what was he talking about.

3 Likes

Just read through that conversation. Why did that guys start talking about rank and KD ratios?