Bastion is being forgotten

Terran has been replying for the last hour :open_mouth: I feel like it is gonna be something big.

4 Likes

I still beat you to it XD

1 Like

I attempted to make a mega thread with a bunch of things that could be fixed, and if Blizzard wasn’t comfortable with that they could AT LEAST bring a couple things back.

But the thread died and the public didn’t see it so R.I.P

Would’ve been a megathread if it was just simply noticed

1 Like

Can i just say, That is Extremely useful information!
:scream_cat:

If i could ever make those things work tho…

At least i figured out green text.

2 Likes

Actually I just poked it out in public again, hopefully this time it gets notixed

1 Like
They work like this:Gotcha
4 Likes

Yeah tank being on E isn’t the best idea. I’d miss that ult noise and a badas* tank coming your way. But I am still on the idea of something for recon to make him move around more.

Bastion

A bad hero. Needs a buff

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

How the hell did you do green text lmao

2 Likes
Firstly , You type < Ins > But without the Spaces.
Secondly, I have no idea how to stop the green text, Afterwards.

:upside_down_face:

I don’t claim to know things, i just use what i Do Know.

1 Like

I hope the whole drop down information post helps with your megathread! That is if you understand it.

2 Likes

I am Definitely Going to have to use that… Lol

Also, I Think I can understand it, Thanks for sharing!
(I Totally haven’t been trying to make one of those for a long while now…)

1 Like

When this thread gets its first Blue post–which I have no doubt will happen–the titled should be edited to:

Bastion is being remembered

3 Likes

Back on Topic of Bastion, I feel like sometimes people Don’t die, when they should.

I made a post Somewhere… Detailing this… It might even be in this very thread…

But what i mean is, Corner spam. No one should be able to spam around corners at a Bastion.

Lowered bullet spread, and headshots would “Eliminate” This behavior all together.

Would you corner spam at a Widow? Or even a Mei? No.
Since they have abilities to Focus fire in that exact direction.
Bastion needs to be rewarded for the kind of positional Awareness, And reaction time that would take.

Oh, Not to Mention the Aim…

Reward us for our aim, Blizz.

2 Likes

You, sir, are a hero.

And I like to think of it as not so much my megathread as much more OUR megathread. Its not like it is just my ideas.

I think of it as a culmination of our efforts of trying to repair our robot friend.

1 Like

Yes lets.

oh and btw in order to understand it easier, use the base drop down:

< details > title < summary > < /summary > plug anything you want here, even more drop downs of the same format. < /details >

Now that I think about it I just saved a few thousand characters by describing it this way :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, sometimes when i get to play bastion i can just feel how pretty much everything is more dangerous than myself.

And some heroes became his counters after the rework, even the old hog had problems. Now its just a race to get a kill on bastion first.

Dont even get me started on brigget when she as a new addition to the dive,
jumps on you with more enemies than you have teammates.

Good luck getting kills in that mess :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yea… I wouldn’t have much problem myself with brigitte, If it wasn’t for her Stun…

Why can she even stun a Bastion when they are in Sentry?
He’s a Robot tho…

The stun actually allows her to Completely out damage any Chance you have at healing yourself, And have you Ever tried to fight an Ulting Brigitte?

There’s literally no way to out damage her Armor.
You just HAVE To run.
Its a bit Cheesy.

Wanna know what would fix the entire thing?

Headshots.
And Tighter spread.

Brigitte players would learn not to Bash right into bastions in sentry mode.
Which should already get them killed, but doesn’t.

3 Likes

You know I can have issues with brigette with everyother character but with Bastion I alwasy mow her down.

She can’t sheild bash if she doesnt have a shield!

High ground is the Brigette counter imo

1 Like

It is true that she is pretty hard countered from range!

But… My problem is when they decide to Actually dive onto you.

Who Doesn’t dive onto you…

3 Likes

Brigg alone is not a problem but when she attacks in a group and you are already focusing on a Winston for example, all she gotta do is smack you and heal a whole group thats near in your area.