Bastion is being forgotten

bastion should more strong.

2 Likes

You mean be stronger? Yes I agree. And still no blue comment…

And:
I have my Prof pic back!

1 Like

:scream_cat: I love that icon!

I just got it on my “Main” Account on Xbox.

Too bad it won’t be show on here. :confused:

Ah, Season 4… At last, Bastion had come into his own. We finally demanded the respect that the mains of most other heroes took for granted. However, it was not to be; Blizzard had made Bastion not only overpowered, but had swung the nature of Bastion from the problematic and restrictive role of “glass cannon” to the even more problematic and even more restrictive role of “unkillable payload surfer”. We had our character fundamentally gutted of true viability and enjoyment, and we didn’t even know it because of the veil of seeming invulnerability that we had been given. When that veil was quickly removed, we were shocked to find that Bastion was in an even worse place than he had began in. We no longer had the overwhelming damage that would come from good aim from old Sentry’s headshots, nor its long range, nor the survivability of the 35% damage resistance, nor the usefulness of Tank Mode’s additional 150 armor. We now approach the 18th month since Ironclad was nerfed, and we don’t have the range to be effective from afar, the damage to break multiple barriers, the survivability to operate effectively at the range we have been relegated to, nor the mobility to compensate for that lack of survivability. We were duped, brought up from the abyss of viability, then dropped further than ever before, and there aren’t nearly enough people playing Bastion to recognize it…

6 Likes

He need more choice.
For exmaple . Making tank mode as skill.

1 Like

They don’t need to be skinny. They just need to have a hitbox that doesn’t intersect with the hitbox of the tank shells despite the fact that the animation of the tank shell is making contact with the animation of the target hero.

Or heck, I could be aiming at the corner of a wall to try for splash damage instead of a risky attempt at a direct hit, and miss the corner of the wall by a hair.

And the enormous reticle is a LIE.

Oh you have the the profile pic that i really want to get!

i swear im gonna get everything but the orisa spirit one.

For me its not that hard because I own all rares and normals from every event… it was a chance of 100% that I get this and the Orisa skin is the best in the game! I love those little plants with eyes at the weapon that do a little party when you spamm A and D.

1 Like

I got the Orisa Spirit skin and it’s pretty cool but I’m sad it wasn’t Stealth Bastion.

3 Likes

I still don’t have any event items. ;-;

FeelsStealthMan

Do you play Orisa? I like her playsyle a lot as a Bastion player.

He would be fine if he got some armor in tank form, like 50 armor+the ironclad and sentry headshots back but with the spread that it was already

He and Orisa need to be forgotten.

He needs the reduced spread more than the headshots. Otherwise it would not help him at all.

This is just a case of “Git gud”. I would recomend to look at your errors ingame and not try to pushish the worst hero and the tank with the lowest pickrate.

3 Likes

no, they are boring heroes.

not only that people just love picking them on 2CP attack where they spam trash damage into barriers or gets healed instantly, then cry because nobody is on the point

Very subjective. I love them both and there are a lot of people that like them also. That is no reason to ignore them.

I dont know what you want to say. That they both have a good synergy?

1 Like

great 2CP throwing synergy, and being less entertaining to play than watching wet paint dry, yeah

Its a pretty effectiv combo if they are played well. That has nothing to do with throwing. Do you know what “throwing” means?

Again: subjectiv. I find Tracer and Sombra boring to play and to watch also. Try to find argugemts why and not just “I dont like them REEEE”.

1 Like

yes by standing at the choke spraying trash damage into barriers or non critical damage which both characters are painfully notorious for especially since they don’t have the mobility to cash in on a low health hero. thanks for playing

You dont understand the problem do you… We want buffs to make the skill that is required to play him higher and make him viable and not just a barrier spammer. Thats our goal. And to make him viable.

1 Like