Bastion is being forgotten

So… i was going to make this a Thread, but ya know… It’s dumb, So… I figured i would come here, since it’s about Bastion.

I thought of i skin that i Didn’t realize i needed.

Steam Train Bastion.

It could have a Train Horn Ultimate Voiceline.

what do yall think?

Do we need this? O-o
I think so…

2 Likes

That would be terrifying if he had this.
2 Likes

I’m thinking the Train horn might Actually be Scary to hear, Instead of being an Ult Magnet?

Lol. As if that could ever happen.

1 Like

BTW isn’t the steambot skin for Bastion supposed to be something like what you’re describing? It just needs a cool steam whistle sound while ulting and it’s basically what youv’e been talking about.

1 Like

I mean, it’s less Steam train, and more… Old Furnace.

8 Likes

Seeing that image makes me want to cry

1 Like

Well, that IS What most of the Forums want. :confused:

If they were to get their way, Again! Then that’s what would happen.

Us Few Bastion players stand united, As one.
We may be small when compared to the Mercy mains, or Dps onetricks, But our small voice WILL Be Heard.

Even If it’s the last thing i do.

-ChibiFox :fox_face:
I wanna have Fun again, Like we used to…

1 Like

Did Doomfist get the sixth stone!?!

3 Likes

SO. Here we go again…

Lets bring this back up, shall we?
Bastion. And how to fix.

Here’s a Random idea that JUST popped into my head.
When Bastion detects extreme Danger, Bastion gets a slight speed boost in Recon.

A Pulse bomb gets stuck near you? Run.
You get stuck with one in Recon? Get away from your team faster.
A D,Va nuke is Thrown near you? “SPEEEEED BOOST”

The reason i was thinking about this is, Bastion makes a very distressed sound when in Danger, What if… Only when there is a Dangerous Thing, Bomb or such, Close enough to Bastion, You get a Revved up Walking speed in recon?

It goes against everything i want for Bastion, BUT If we MUST Keep this quick relocating style of gameplay, Perhaps it would allow Bastion to survive more Dangerous situations?

I’m calling it Self Preservation:
Bastion gets a faster Running speed when in direct danger of death or destruction.

Perhaps without the ability to shoot while “Running” Like Soldier?
ALSO AGAINST WHAT I WANT FOR BASTION.

This is the bottom of the Idea Barrel.
Welcome. We have Cookies. :cookie:

1 Like

E ability: Alert, boosts ironclad stats by X amount for X amount of time

You know like his taunt where he pulls his head in a bit and goes into murder mode? It would give him some on demand protection for a certain amount of time. Even in recon.

This means if you’re stuck in recon you can go on “alert” and dodge some of the damage.

The idea I guess is that recon gets the base 20% IC and the other modes get like +10% or something.

3 Likes

That is also an interesting idea, I had not though about it like that.

Why even have the emote if it relates to nothing? :thinking:

Hmmm… I think we can all agree Bastion needs Some sort of Extra E Ability.

1 Like

Ya know, i really did like the Idea of the Overclocked Ultimate…
Simply because i personally feel like Bastion’s Ptsd isn’t factored into the Character In-Game as much as it should be.

Not only is it a real subject, that probably needs further attention in the future as a kinda heavy Topic, and Bastion could represent that Topic.

But, as a gameplay Mechanic… It could fit quite well…
I’m imagining getting dived by the Enemy, and just Unleashing HELL on them during an ult, After a Terrifying Voiceline in which Bastion goes slightly Insane out of fear.

Basically, when I’M in that situation, and both myself and Bastion are Scared, i wanna see This happen:

Instead of just the Spawn room… ;-;

Bastion’s Lights should not only change color during this “Freak out” Ultimate, But they should be BRIGHT So others can KNOW They are in Danger.

2 Likes

Maybe instead of an “Overclock” it could just be called “Alert” where his head and gun in any mode gets that red light he does in the alert taunt along with whatever buffs the ult supplies.

Noticed with the Brig nerf. People will have 200 hp and 100 armor, just like Bastion HP :smiley:

Also bastion might be usefull against new Symmetra barrier now.

What if Blizzard just replaced his Recon Rifle with a shotgun?

His gun-arm is already useless at long-range, and what he really needs is a melee-range defense.

Like this?

Oh hi I’m finally back

1 Like

You where away? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah was busy with college stuff