Bastion is being forgotten

I prefer the idea of an “Overclock” kinda thing that buffs all his forms in an ult, but Tank on E is pretty much a necessary change at this point.

I could totally get behind removing the crappy tank cannon and replacing it with the regular Sentry Gun. Mobile Sentry Gun.

Give Sentry mode tank treads by default, and pressing E roots Bastion in place. Tank Sentry has same spread and lack of headshots as Sentry does now, rooted Sentry has better accuracy and headshots… :thinking:

1 Like

Sure, great, let’s do that.

Let’s do anything.

AnyThing.

Bastion should be a hybrid hero, you press shift to transform from dps into a tank or a support (??).

Oh boi, finally i can play multi-class. Flexing can get even better!

I’m perfectly fine with ALL Of these suggested changes…
As long as they come with a Sentry Revert.

Oh, and a RESPONSE FROM THE DEVS.

Replace Bastion’s bullets with Ana’s darts

sleep darts?

2 Likes

No no, her healing darts… At 30 rounds per second… with 300 ammo

Actually wait, sleep darts would work too… maybe give him a dart that does both. And it’s still a hitscan

1 Like

I figured out what the voiceline is… It’s his “They have a shield generator” line… https://youtu.be/_VoyMVHj13k?t=150

Or maybe a teleporter… not sure which one it is

1 Like

Oh yea i love that one, i wish it was a voice line that you could use.

I want to datamine it and use it as a notification sound on my phone, but Blizz made it harder to datamine stuff :cry:

I can’t find an audio file anywhere…

If it’s on YT You can just download it Right from there. :wink:

It’s a whole video though, I’d have to cut that part out :confused:

I use This At very least for if you want the audio.
Got that link from a friend, so… caution.

Can we get tank bastion the ability to use his recon gun as well as fire tank rounds? I think that would help out a lot.

I want the power to cancel Tank Mode by left-shifting straight into Turret Mode.

And I want him to be viable :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What does bastion actually counter atm? …winston…and?..?..?

oh …and don’t say doomfist, atleast not in above diamond/masters… i have yet to meet a doomfist that i can reliable counter in any fashion.

1 Like

I can usually win against a Winston, Doomfist, and a lone D.va. I’ll normally need a 2v1 for much of anything else…

2 Likes