Bastion doesn't need anything

Umm, we were talking about if he could play without being babysat. He could then, but that doesn’t mean you can’t babysit him anyways.

1 Like

Dropping behind the enemy team from the bridge over the tunnel on point A Gibraltar was the best.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, it’s your Facts Opinions against his “Facts”

You guys are trying to go all night I even messed up a post. Anway, statitics tell us more about a character than your personal experience and bias. Why? Because they tell us what sort of character Bastion is, he needs to be baby sat to get production.

We see this all throughout his history. There has never been a point, regardless of how much you say ‘back in my day’ where bastion could work independently.

That isn’t a fact… Now apparently you don’t know what a fact is.

Please demonstrate how the data shows us anything about Bastion’s play style.

You can’t prove he was baby sat either so try and be consistent if you’re going to go making rules about what we can or cannot say.

Hmm, seems you have an opinion based solely on circumstantial evidence, put against players who were there and have the experience themselves.

Yes, please do this OP.

Also i need a rabbit, and i only have this weird large hat…

This guy pulling a playstyle from simple statistics:

1 Like

Can you prove completely and eniquivally outside of your own opinion that Bastion never needed to be baby sat?

it doesnt matter if you were there, it just doesn’t matter. we can literally put your opinion against any other player and it will always be different, people who ‘were there’ will say he needed to be baby sat others won’t your idiotic rambling about your past with bastion means nothing because it is purely subjective. PURELY subjective. I can’t stress it, purely purely purely subjective.

As for Oirion, you can’t determine playstyle, but you can draw assertions based on things like Winrate, what he’s played in and so on and so forth. None of you can give me evidence based on fact about how he has never been babysat we are at a stand still. And I have no problem admitting when I can’t prove something? But I won’t use ‘my experience’ something that will vary with the millions of people in game as a means to denounce anything.

Oh, well that’s good news~!!

Then don’t stress it. because it’s wrong.
And we don’t want you to hurt yourself trying.

And other people have had other experiences with it. It doesn’t matter what your personal experience is. It’s as valid as throwing up on your keyboard and calling it an argument.

You’re the one who started making claims that he could never do it so first you have to prove unequivocally he couldn’t. Multiple of us have played/mained him at that time and personal experience is the closest you’re going to get to concrete evidence.

I honestly don’t understand what you’re saying anymore…

Maybe take a few deep breathes for me?
This is a discussion after all, no need to get worked up about it.

First you have to prove it before we can disprove it. But you haven’t. Because you keep telling us we need objective information to make claims, but you’re making claims without objective information. This is rigged your way 100%.

Can you disprove that he has never been babysat without your own subjective opinion. It’s very simple… You can’t? AMAZIN. All you have to say is I can’t and we can all just end the thread now.

I wish i could like posts…

:blue_heart:

Then this post is pointless if you won’t listen to anything. It worked before and I don’t care how objective you want to be about it.

So you have nothing that backs your opinion but your own personal bias so now none of us are right. It’s AMAZING.

It’s very simple, YOU CAN’T EITHER! Now understand that before we can continue, nothing you say about it matters either because it’s subjective. You’re gagging everyone and yourself here with those rules.