Bastion doesn't need anything

Let’s be honest here with Symmetra’s TP and Baptise’s immortality field you can dominate low ranks.

2 Likes

Except he doesn’t. His pickrate and winrate have not increased, even in the meta he’s supposed to show up in. Actually, I think it went down. Yeah it did. Pickrate used to be over 2% in bronze, it’s 1.86% right now.

12 Likes

Low ranks can’t aim.

1 Like

true but how many syms can coordinate with their team like her kit requires at low ranks lol.

1 Like

Oh hey, opinions are opinions and all…

But lets all remember, freedom of speech doesn’t mean “Just say anything”
Sometimes things we say aren’t really valid or based in reality.

https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-22651-ding-dong-ur-opinion-is-wrong.jpg

Do you happen to know his stats for console? That’s what I play and I see him a lot on defense in gold/ low plat.

1 Like

Hey there, console player here.

He folds like wet cardboard above bronze.

lol what? Ding Dong your comment is not helpful but it’s just your comment and we have the freedom to do that XD I joke <3

3 Likes

Well as far as i’ve ever experienced, no matter the coms or the coordination… Bastion folds like soggy bread under a team that has any coordination.

I don’t think you actually know what an opinion is.

2 Likes

And you’re being hypocritically selective.

There’s the full quote.

Again, I don’t think you know what an opinion is.

idk man ive versed and been on successful bunker comps I play baptiste and orisia and I baby that cute little demon.

2 Likes

Alright, my opinion is that Bastion needs a Net-Buff.

You’re going to tell me why you believe my opinion is “Wrong” Which leads with the question… Do you know what an opinion is, when you’re making a thread simply to state one line of thought then defend it as if it’s the certain truth?

I hate “Playing” and “Arguing” by throwing words back and forth.

The truth is that unless you’re in a team built around the sole hero itself, you cannot play it.

1 Like

Bunker Comps really gotta go!

1 Like

actually no i respect that I see a lot of people saying he needs a buff but before that happens other comps like dive need to be prepped to counter bunker.

Bastion himself already has very VERY hard counters… Bunker itself is a completely different issue.

1 Like

No, again, I don’t think you know what an opinion is. I don’t mind how long you make the post, I just don’t think you know what an opinion is.

2 Likes

Okay you’re on repeat.

I’ll come back when you show any sign of talking about balance.

Right but you know how competitive is in any game majority of people use the most reliable strategy, and unfortunately bastions kit since like you said is easily countered it almost always requires your team to synergise with him which would b bunker. blizzard has to take compositions as a whole into consideration before buffing and nerfing each hero.

I say almost always because yes their are some bastion mains who can take his kit to the next level and sometimes on attack bunker isin’t the best option