Bastion and Torb buff idea

~1500 DPS. Oh boy…

1 Like

I would love to see torb be able to repair his teammates’ armor by whacking them with his hammer. Pop molten core and fix that rein back up!

2 Likes

hold left click for 1 sec and erase 10 tracers

Or 3.5 Reins

1 Like

so basically make torb a support hero … i like it . im serious.

1 Like

Not anymore.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/bastions-real-damage-output-kinda/149506

These numbers at mid range are still good tho, and you rarely even consider shooting people at long range such as 50m. Combine that with a turret on 2cp and you got a winning duo.

Or a dead duo.

I beleive 76 does better damage in ideal conditions at those ranges

Soldier has a much higher DPS at mid-range though… why is that the case? Bastion can’t move, and thus can’t close the distance between himself and the enemy, why does he have such bad ranged DPS? You can’t have immobility and poor range on a single character, it doesn’t make any sense

1 Like

Lets make turret onehit so the game is more fun. (sry for the Joke xD)

But the Torb rework is incomming lets hope its balanced (Would be the first balanced rework lol)

1 Like

supports all have healing

Torb has never had and should never have healing

he heals his turret -> ur argument is invalid

i agree but i do think non-healing supports like symmetra 2.0 are viable. this would mix up the meta… old symmetra gave 75 permanent shields to her team wich is argueably better than zenyatta’s modest healing ( not counting trans) , she had her teleporter whis was pracically 6 mercy resurrections.

1 Like

Turret is not a character

Repair is not healing

Please don’t make him reliant on any more heroes.

3 Likes

But how the heck do you see anything as the Bastion with the turret in your face?

in terms of code it is
(the first comment was a joke but not this one)

except no, it isn’t

Healing works on all players, even the purely mechanical ones

Repair works on Turret and only Turret

in terms of code it’s an interaction that ends up by the turret getting 50+ health. The same way moira’s healing wouldnt work on an enemy, torb’s hammer doesnt heal allies.

Characters get healed

Turret gets repaired

Healing abilities don’t work on Turret

Repair doesn’t work on characters