Bastion and Torb buff idea

in terms of code it is
(the first comment was a joke but not this one)

except no, it isn’t

Healing works on all players, even the purely mechanical ones

Repair works on Turret and only Turret

in terms of code it’s an interaction that ends up by the turret getting 50+ health. The same way moira’s healing wouldnt work on an enemy, torb’s hammer doesnt heal allies.

Characters get healed

Turret gets repaired

Healing abilities don’t work on Turret

Repair doesn’t work on characters

Bastion is a complete monster when his team plays entirely around him.

2 shield tanks, mercy pocketing him, brig in case to defend him from flankers and any other hitscan incase to deal with pharah.

You can’t say he’s underpowered just because he has the lowest pick-rate.

He’s underpowered bcz this team comp u described can get teamwhiped by dive goats gravdragon quadtank bayblades

He’s underpowered because he’s useless if he doesn’t have 2 shields, Mercy, and Brig protecting him…

That’s not working with your team, that’s your team working for you. They’re not allowed to go have fun because you want to play Bastion, and they have to protect you or else you’re throwing.

In game types that allow more than one Torb, they can repair each other’s turrets.

1 Like

Same can be said for your team, if they don’t protect you(Bastion), they’ll lose.

But when your entire team coordinates with you, then you’re an unstoppable monster. It’s all depends on how you’re team is playing around you.

Bastion is only weak because of community’s mindset about him being either a weak hero or a troll pick. They don’t want to understand that he’s not and they just have to pick a specific hero composition with him in order to win.

And also just like pharah, you need a specific hero composition in order to counter bastion composition.

then why Isnt he played in the owl if he’s so much unstoppable?

He’s played, who said he’s not, xd

NYXL played him on Nepal vs Boston Uprising
On Junkertown map he’s been used in Owl.

He’s weak because of his poor damage output, not because the community doesn’t see his potential.

Yeah, if your ENTIRE team coordinates around you. That means you’re never allowed to play Bastion, because that never happens… Pharah only “needs” (not really, she’s pretty good on her own) a Mercy to be good. That’s one player, not 3-4.

Yes, Bastion should be required to play with his team to do well. But at the moment, he doesn’t work with his team, his team works for him.

And yeah, like the other guy said, why isn’t he a must pick in OWL if he’s so unstoppable? He’s picked on Junkertown sometimes, but as soon as he dies, they swap off… He’s been picked like maybe 3-4 times on maps that aren’t Junkertown.

1 Like

If a hero needs 5 other heroes to pocket him to be effective, that is a weak hero.

1 Like

that’s why we should just make torb his personal mercy :DDDDDDDD

bastion DPS, currently, jsut tikels the enemy

1 Like

Bastion turns into Torb’s turret and Torb deploys mini-bastions

1 Like

I have never seen that before. Unless it was changed in No-limits or something, you can’t repair another Torbs Turret. My friend and I have tried on multiple occasions (usually by mistake, simply forgetting which turret was mine when side by side.)

1 Like

I did it, but it was in No Limits, so maybe you’re right.

That’s what I meant. In no-limits when I tried with my friend, it didn’t work. I’ll have to try it again sometime, but a turret is yours, it can’t be touched by anyone else’s hammer.

1 Like

It’s all about ghostricks my friend lol angel of mischief is bae