Bap, Kiri, Brig needs BIG nerfs for 6v6

Ideally I would delete them because they were a mistake to create but I doubt devs will ever go back on bad hero design decisions.

But I hope you realize that those heroes need immortality completely gone and replaced with a reasonable ability

What did Brig do?

19 Likes

Unspeakable things…

14 Likes

Brig needed a rework a long time ago

1 Like

for 6v6 to work, they would need to use the Oct 2020 patch as a baseline since a majority of folks really loved that patch and the game felt a lot more balanced than many other patches. then with the OW2 heroes, they would have to start nerfing them down to that baseline as well.

furthermore, revert the Season 9 patch all together and remove role passives altogether. Those simple steps can easily make 6v6 work.

EDIT: There is no way 6v6 would work if they just did a format change and NEVER accounted of nerfing anything at all. like no duh 6v6 wouldn’t work because the balance even in 5v5 is horrendous. using the current patch for 6v6 would only mean more unbalanced chaos.

5 Likes

And this is the reason 5v5 and 6v6 cannot co exist as much as the devs want to appease both, you cant

They have to choose and go full steam in that direction

It already seems a mammoth task to make 1 format work, making 2 work simultaneously is just destined to fail

1 Like

Supports will need nerfs since some power of the off tank went to support. 6v6 will be very unbalanced with current support kits and the extra mitigation of the off tank.

You will know once you know. Just be prepared for how oppressive she is going to be

I’ve become a good Brig player so I look forward to it

3 Likes

Brig is sooo much more fun in 5v5 imo. Less barriers in my way I can keep inspire up a lot more!

1 Like

she is the reason we have RQ and in turn 5v5.

1 Like

Just revert Bap back to his state in 6v6?

Checks out. I mean, all three of them were added after the switch to 5v5. Clearly, they couldn’t possibly work in 6v6, nor could immortality abilities, which were also only added after the switch to 5v5.

They should also remove other problematic elements added in 5v5, like Moira’s lock-on beam, Mercy rez, and, of course, Rein’s shotgun.

Supports get nerfed going into 6v6 by virtue of another large healthpool to dump heals into. Every hero would need adjustments, but like… I don’t really know how one additional giant body really affects these heroes specifically

Gave everybody that didn’t play her PTSD

1 Like

I regret not playing her during her heyday. I only started playing her in OW2

2 Likes

I feel bad that I was new to the game when I started playing her (well after the GOATs nerfs) and didn’t appreciate how good she was at the time.

You’d think they’d learn their lesson by now to manage their time/resources better and not spread themselves too thin.

Me too but I read about her and the PTSD it gave to other players. lol
i think she was the main reason for GOATS to happen.

Yea the PTSD just makes my eyes roll

But I’m also a fan of role queue so