Banned from comp without being even in comp

I was in a group with a couple of friends, waiting for a match on the title screen, when the game took me away from the group without me doing anything , for no reason! After that i tried to go on comp by myself, But then i Saw that the game banned me from comp without being there!
Pls fix Blizzard!

1 Like

Sounds like you entered a game, then you lost connection and the match was cancelled

No It wasn’t that i was in title screen and the game Just took me out of the group, there was no message saying “connection Lost”

1 Like

This sounds like a disconnection based on the behavior of the game.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

You may have been kicked from the group the exact instant you got a game and the server got confused and thought you left the match. That or it was a very unfortunately timed disconnection.

THAT’S IT. Thank you! That is likely what happened!

The first time you leave you get a 10minute ban.
To get a full season ban you had to do this multiple times.