Ban Visor App -------------

I have seen it run and it really doesn’t help you win

As much as it seems to tilt players, I say keep it

1 Like

Alexa where is Genji hiding?
Alexa WTF? Make my team group up!!!

3 Likes

Yeah and what that says to me, is nothing about coaching. I know what the licensing agreement is. This app doesnt do anything that is in the agreement.

1 Like

Actually, it does this:

C: intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through Blizzard games.

14 Likes

They do not use it in owl or tournaments… Stop trolling.

1 Like

I’m 100% with koala on this. If you think this is a hack then download it and test it and then come back after you do some research and stop listening to a British guy on the internet.

2 Likes

So does oversummo. Thats been around since the start of the game. Lose your mind over that too?

1 Like

The real question everyone seems to be avoiding is

IF I PLAY HEALER WILL IT TELL ME GENJI NEEDS HEALING EVERY 2 SECONDS?

7 Likes

No they don’t but they use it during practices. They have the entire NYXL team on the discord the entire soul team and SF shock. So hey I’m trolling hey everyone I’m TROOOOOOLING!

I will repeat this just for you:

UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM

Hope you’ll see it this time.

You are getting in-game tips, in real time, when 3rd party program scans your game. How is this not enough??

5 Likes

Whose losing their mind? I simply pointed out you are wrong in saying it doesn’t violate the TOS. It’s up to Blizzard if they want to take action, but they are certainly within their legal rights to do so.

4 Likes

Alexa when Genji on our team is about to die play Careless Whisper.

3 Likes

The OP is losing their mind. And people are @ing me because i see where theres an argument that its legal. And it might be illegal. Again idk im simply putting my thought on what ive seen of the app. Blizzard decision.

1 Like

Then your friend deserves to stay in diamond. If they can’t see or be aware of traps then that is a flaw of theirs that they need to improve on, not some bot.

The difference here is that if you made a mistake you lose and learn from that. Instead of “I lost this match, I should’ve done this. I’ll do this next time.” this app is saying “hey you should do this now, don’t learn from your mistakes, we’ll tell you what to do.”

We aren’t talking about boosting, that’s it’s own problem. You’re acting like people are condoning boosting here. A coach will look at your vods and tell you where to improve. I can send a VOD to Jayne and he’ll help me, but I can’t be like “Jayne check out my stream and tell me what to do”

6 Likes

is this why i deranked from master to plat and being stunned by brig everytime i try to shatter?

1 Like

What’s your rank. If it’s GM or masters it’s k ly because you don’t want people in your exclusive “Club” that’s why everyone is freaking out over this use the app see it’s not a cheat and then understand. Ok I’m done good bye everyone!

They are not allowed to use in tournaments for a reason. It has an impact on the game… so dont act like it doesnt do anything. If its not allowed in owl then it shouldnt be allowed in general.

9 Likes

I’m fine with stat tracking apps, I just don’t like that this thing holds your hand. Instead of you learning from our mistakes over time you have this thing telling you what to do

1 Like

OWL teams use it tho? IOStux the head coach of XL2 uses it. Soul Dynasty sponsors it, think I’m lying I’m not

hek so lets also make aim hacks legal. Why this is OW if i am in Gold cause i have poorer gamesense than a Plat player then so be it. Why get an app that will give me gamesense if i cannot get an app that will give me good aim.

3 Likes