Ban Visor App -------------

It can even tell you when the enemy has an Ult ready…what?
Im not even going to play Comp untill Blizz has done something about this.

87 Likes

Its literally a brand new app. Give blizzard chance to get it on their radar before throwing a hissy fit jesus.

63 Likes

Can it can really do this? That’s not okay, that totally eliminates the skill of ult tracking

21 Likes

Heres what hes talking about h ttps://visor.gg/features

It doesnt say anything about actually telling you when ults are up. Its more of a game sense app.

2 Likes

Let me fix that for you

https://visor.gg/features

4 Likes

Not many were talking about it,so I decided to say something too.

1 Like

3rd party program - against ToS - cheating - should be banned\removed.

56 Likes

No it does not track your opponent’s ults what it does is it uses the kill feed to tell if your opponent has ult or not. I use visor have been since alpha and I will say that this app is not cheating. I have still lost MANY games with visor on. It’s still a 50/50 shot at winning it’s either your team listens to you or doesn’t. This app just say “Hey the enemy (insert heroe here) has ult in 10 seconds” I’ve had that pop up right when the enemy was using it or right after I died to it or when we already won the team fight. It’s not cheating calm down download it and use it yourself you will see.

12 Likes

Blizzard said about Hearthstone. If an app does what you can do with pen and paper its allowed. From what i gathered about this app. It is just telling you what you did wrong in a match. And where to improve. Apps like oversummo already do this just on a lower scale.

12 Likes

“Watch enemy D.va, ult in 10 seconds”
Seems to me like it’s tracking enemy ults.

59 Likes

Thank you! This app is not cheating seriously it actually has helped I’ve been playing with it off for the past month and I have better game sense now. I get a feel of ults ect.

3 Likes

It’s not what it looks at is your health your ammo and your kill feed. It doesn’t track which ults are available. After a while that notification goes away. So if they end up not using then you may forget about it. Or not but most likely you will if you are below diamond.

Its probably just on average. Saying a D.va should have their ult by that time in the game. NOT d.va ult is going to be 5% away. Again you can do this with pen and paper by looking at average ult times.

8 Likes

And this is what you should be doing yourself or after your match is over, by analyzing what you’ve done wrong. People spend time on watching guides and playing the game, developing game sense, this thing gives you tips which you wouldn’t get from anywhere in game unless you paid attention to it. This thing gives you advantage and again - 3rd party program which should be banned from using.

13 Likes

In combat you shouldnt have something to tell you what to do and when to do it in order to get the maximum effect you want.Thats making the game easy.Thats up to you to figure out when to do X or when to do Y.If OW dosent provide you with this already when why should a 3rd party program do it?

13 Likes

I actually kinda want to test it and see how it works

7 Likes

Right but many don’t know how to do that. Like myself I honestly dont know. You could compare it to studying. Some do know how to others don’t. Like myself, so this app helps those People

1 Like

I dont mind if this used on QP tho…there If I lose or win dosent really matter.

Please do! I’ll be on the discord for visor is you have any questions

I know how to develop game sense. Some people want someone to tell them how to improve. If this is bannable then so is coaching players imo. Its literally the same thing.

5 Likes