Balance team is experimenting with globally BUFFING damage

Amount of puns in this post is crazy.

I tried my hardest, but I’ve only about another 5 minutes before I have to leave for work. If I had more time, I think I could have worked it out better.

You wanna battle at Antares or something mate?

Just kidding, stellaris post.

I mean, that’s why you stay next to one of the walls or objects that’s never more than 10m from you, and peek when opportune. If the enemy’s spam game is too strong you’ll barely be able to do that unless you have a shield, and even then…
Although, I guess you can put that on your tanks, they need to push, even if they die.

Watch this endless space.

I’m only down for this if the supports become much more powerful in terms of damage as well. Same with Tanks. That’s the only way you can make this work.

In other words, if everyone becomes DPS.

I usually imagine something with WWI games, where everyone stick to the trenches and whoever dares to go out gets annihilated immediately. Is that something they want for Overwatch?

1 Like

All i read was “We are desperately trying to make Overwatch popular to watch”

4 Likes

So resurrect will be even worse.

It will be your only salvation in the face of insta-kill damage.

If someone wants illustration of how it would look, play TF2 on 100% critical hits server.

Absolutely terrible idea. “Let’s increase Reaper’s damege so he’s basically a sniper with self-heal on primary fire”.

Well they literally said, as they have been saying since the beginning, this is supposed to be a FPS game, not a MOBA. Thus it is why they are considering making updates like this to keep it that way.

Blizzard wanted an FPS, as they did not have one and to bring in the FPS crowd for a fun FPS game.

If you dont like it, there are plenty of MOBA games out there for you to enjoy.

This may not mean they will increase ALL heros. They are probably referring to OVERALL.

Perhaps meaning they will increase tank players doing damage, for example.

Maybe… that’s basically how this game is already played with barriers.

If anything, they should start to nerf everything instead of buffing.

1 Like

Well, Jeff is a platinum player and OW dev team decisions and thoughts is as bad as platinum player games sense, nothing new

This is why i don’t play him. Doing anything but hold m2 leaves you begging for healing after a second.

you mean the 2 classes that control the outcome of games?
they are both easier than dps and have a bigger impact on the outcome of the game

A lot of what you said aren’t one shots.
Also there’s no way that Sym combo is ever going to happen lol

I think they need to globally reduce healing instead because pocketing and AOE healing is really making the game worse

Its still a Tracer combo…

140 dmg plus melee is a kill

1. No one knows about any specifics.
  2. No one knows how it actually plays and feels.
  3. No one knows what else would be changed in order to accommodate this.
  4. Your hair is on fire about this pushing to live when this:
    a. isn’t in experimental mode,
    b. isn’t on PTR,
    c. isn’t even in internal testing,
    d. but it’s only on the “list of experiments to try” and something interesting to “potentially try”.

SOUND THE ALARMS, BOYS

1 Like