Balance Patch 1/6/2021 - Update

Hi folks,

We are reverting today’s update so that we can fix an issue with Hanzo’s Storm Arrow not properly being blocked by shield abilities. At this time, we do not have an ETA on when the patch will be live again.

Apologies for anyone who may have been affected by this issue

Update: 3:00 PM PST - the issue has been fixed and the patch has been redeployed.

6 Likes

Just keep it reverted

41 Likes

Can we just keep it reverted? <3

27 Likes

Don’t fix it then.

Last thing we need is more tank busting burst damage.

11 Likes

Never is fine.
Never is really fine.

Let’s do that, shall we?

19 Likes

let’s also fix the performance issues we’ve had on switch since march last year while we’re at it

5 Likes

How about we keep it in the vault. This balance team is disconnected from their own game, Cassidy is strong and easily a top 4 DPS and does not need a buff. Cass needs a nerf if anything, they love to buff him in anyway they can and leave underperforming hero’s in the dirt. Hanzo doesn’t need a buff. Rein needs a buff but not that kind. Keep it reverted it’s terrible

8 Likes

its 2022 mistake in the post yo

1 Like

Keep it reverted please

4 Likes

Every part of the OW-Blizzard team keeps kicking the game until it moves

4 Likes

No reason to put it back to live. The patch was horrible. Ahh and if were on that buff lucio and stop buffin mccree

6 Likes

Any reason dooms very viable counters got buffs from that patch but doomfist himself didnt get his first buff in years?

1 Like

And maybe add the experimental lucio changes, please?

2 Likes

seems like everyone hates the changes but I think the changes are fun ngl.

4 Likes

Amen, course at this point I think that won’t happen until OW 2 because its been 9 - 10 months since that happened and they have yet to fix it.

Also, who’s idea was it to release this? There is a reason why Hanzo doesn’t have scatter arrow. I’m assuming it was because it was a cheap random shot and nobody liked dying to it. Now the balance team releases scatter 2.0 and I don’t know what to think anymore.

3 Likes

Overwatch on Switch version needs a performance patch.

4 Likes

Wake up People!

This is just a stunt to create/gather some attention to the playerbase,
the forums have been less active lately so this “accident” patch doesn’t seem accidental isn’t it?

2 Likes

It’s needed that for 9 - 10 months and Blizzard has refused to do anything about it. My advice, if you don’t intend on keeping your game running properly on a console or pc of any type, don’t release a half-baked port and then not fix it when you screw it up with a patch.

2 Likes

Honestly, blizzard is scummy enough that I could buy this

2 Likes