Balance Patch 1/6/2021 - Update

I hope it comes back soon. I was looking forward to playing moira now that she has some vertical mobility. Plus this should fix some of the jank with cree. It always felt awful to have “roll” not work because stepped off a one foot tall ledge.

1 Like

To be honest I am really excited about this patch. Even if it isn’t completely balanced it’s a different patch from anything we’ve had lately.

2 Likes

keep it reverted. what is this crap the balance team did to moira? what a joke

1 Like

Just let it stay, as bad as people see it, and as bad as it may be, it’s still a breath of fresh air

2 Likes

Hahah what a joke of a company. I feel bad for the employees who are struggling to manage this dying game

1 Like

NO one in this GAME will get off of point on defend on control maps YOU go try!

1 Like

It’s so obvious how little blizzard cares about balancing their game anymore. The fact that this even went to live is beyond me, no way they even play tested this patch.

1 Like

Seems like DEV does not even know the game is SPAWN camp just like Acc Support!!!

1 Like

yep it does, like this is just unacceptable at this point, the pachimari update ruined the game on switch and they’re just ignoring it

3 Likes

oh wow im so glad you ignored the feedback of the entire community and set the entire patch live. this game is so amazing Im so glad you dont care about tanks

3 Likes

The images for the heroes in the patch notes are still not visible

1 Like

can we revert all the way back to season 7 overwatch? would be fun and would bring the game back to life… but i guess we can only dream of miracles

2 Likes

the entire roster needs a nerf

2 Likes

Since shields were obviously bugged I want to know if there is also a bug with the new slam change. You can get slammed through shield if you are within the radius for the new dmg. So if you block the slam it still stuns you and does dmg to you and your shield. The same thing was happening with storm arrow this patch so idk if the same thing is happening with slam or if its an intended feature. (btw it also works for mei wall and sym wall so id assume its a bug) Replay code: BT2G87

1 Like

After the update, I have event skins that went missing. For some reason, the Nano Cola D.Va and Bastet Ana skins are missing.