Back in the day , lots of blue posts, lots of devs videos

I’d say that Archives will be the last big thing for this entire year. This game will die if they don’t try.

3 Likes

I don’t blame them, the community goes Sherlock Holmes every time they tease or discuss something. Afterwards, everyone proceeds to get mad at the developers for not giving enough/what they wanted.

5 Likes

Maybe if thier posts were not once every 2 months?

It’s like if blue posts were common people would put less weight on them, or something

15 Likes

This would sound bad in the event that we were given real content anyways…

sadly, we’re still waiting.

1 Like

In one of the latest Twitch streams (with Emongg or Fran I believe), Jeff stated that they are working harder than ever. What does that mean for us, who knows? But at least they aren’t giving up.

1 Like

It’s not just that they dislike the bulk of the random posts that flow through general like a river, no… we have posts that are large enough and have been active for long enough to deserve some attention… But no, lets just assume we know everything, and not talk to the playerbase.

Give them responses like this:

They are actually:

Which apparently also means more focused on getting things done, than talking to the playerbase to find out what NEEDS to be done.

4 Likes

I mean Jeff literally said “small surprise” and people blew it out of proportion and called the bestet challenge lame, “but I thought it was supposed to be a huge surprise!” Etc.

Can’t blame the devs for wanting to keep their mouths shut at this point.

Also, I’m never one to hop on the hype train, to explain my PoV lol

6 Likes

Maybe the game is transitioning to the “maintenance mode”, like they did with HotS?

I by myself dont think so (since OWL is growing) but who knows…

Again, people would not over analyze 1 post if they posted more then once every 2 months.

Being scared to talk to your community is just sad

5 Likes

I do agree that having more posts would give them less weight ,but on the other hand most of the community’s disappointment over their own speculation is just stupid ,the best recent example is the one stated in the comment you’re replying to ,he even said there will be no dev update for it (Confirming the fact that it’s not a big thing)

I don’t agree with that. People will always obsess/hype over every word.

I mean I suppose if they went all Russian bots on us and severely oversaturated the forums with information people wouldn’t.

It’s shame, but on the other hand, we really do not need a video about how are the secret stuffs coming along every two weeks. What makes you think they have anything to tell us? They did not even tell us anything in blizzcon what’s next panel.
Anyway, I am sure they will make a video fairly soon to proudly announce OWLS2 and remind us to watch because it is sure to be one hell of an exciting experience! Guuuuheeee! I just get all giddy thinking about it!

1 Like

I am not buying another blizzard game.

So much hype on the start and now they can’t even talk openly with their community but have to hide on other ppl’s streams and even then they have nothing to say.

5 Likes

“Overwatch, the most exciting eSport ever! Maybe if I keep saying it, it will be true”

Dinoflask Kaplan

12 Likes

Deserved

4 Likes

I love those videos

3 Likes

I have to disagree with you here. They have been teasing us with nonsense like OW’s 3RD YEAR IS GOING TO BE BIG! I have been keeping an eye on this. Gamescon, nothing. Blizzcon, NOTHING?! I mean…when else can they tell us nothing and still make the year BIG . Year is a time period, not some neverending plane of existence.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but what are you disagreeing with me over? Not that it matters bc this isn’t a big deal to not agree on xD

Also maybe because I don’t hang onto every word or get hyped, but I haven’t heard of anything BIG mentioned for year 3… Can you show me where they have said this (you don’t have to link if you can’t)

maybe we would not whine as much if they heared us

2 Likes

Ok lets hard nerf every hero that players complain about shall we?

Its only fair like that after all!!!

Lets nerf every single hero to TRASH TIER BECAUSE A LOT OF CRYBABIES

If that kills the game faster then better

2 Likes