Attackers have 44% WR on Starwatch

Just saw on YouTube from the official OW channel.

1 Like

So I am guessing dva and brig have a 44% pickrate.

10 Likes

Sounds like it’s not that unbalanced then

3 Likes

If a hero had that winrate, that would be completely unacceptable.

12 Likes

Oh so they people who can make up what ever numbers they want say that attackers win 44% of the time? Interesting, I trust that about as much as bill cosby giving me a drink.

4 Likes

And what numbers do you think the devs have been lying about?

well i guess the rebels didnt win in this alternate universe

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!!!

wait is it called the empire?.. dont have a clue

2 Likes

As long as there are no “forever” rewards tied to the event, I get it’s frustrating but I’m…fine with it because I also don’t play it often.

Unlike the Battle for Olympus where they designed a statue commemorating the winner - implying that their balance was perfect and it was a fair fight, when it isn’t.

They cannot balance a normal game, I’m not surprised their balance and decisions for an event mode sucks.

5 Likes

Sounds about right, maybe even a bit high, for a daring assault by a rag tag team of interstellar misfits on the fortified ship of the Galactic Emperor himself.

5 Likes

Guess it’s time to queue Infinite and sabotage the empire >:]

It’s a fun arcade mode dude

4 Likes

Is it fun? Forced dive tanks on attack with only a single healer, vs about as anti dive as possible. Then on defense, if your tank is dva or your healer is brig, you lose.

Seems to be made from the ground up to be as aggravating as possible

5 Likes

Haha, yeah, it sure would…

10 Likes

Yeah, this also include heroes. See Lifeweaver, recent hero with a planned rework…

One they should have made a genji jedi skin to balance out the teams and give it a dive dps. And second yes but this is a game i have yet to win an attacker game and i have like a 90% win rate on defense

1 Like

That’s a low win rate and besides I don’t think it matters if it was 50 or 80 percent, I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind actually enjoys running ball or Winston into Bastion, Mercy and a load of turrets!

3 Likes

Anything that’s not 50% is Unbalanced.

But given this Past Update’s Track Record, it’s Passable.

1 Like

Goated idea, although what would make Hanzo as?

Doomfist AI is beyond useless.

8 Likes

No clue no real bow users maybe a bow caster trooper